Uttar Pradesh Yuva Sangam Portal (yuvasangam.in)
With the intention of driving the potential youths of state, the UP CM Yogi Adityanath introduces the Yuva Sangam portal. The main motive behind the launch of social welfare portal for youths is to create the positive energy among the talented youths to uplift the society by bringing their talent to public.
The youth welfare portal Yuva Sangam was launched by Mr. Yogi Adityanath on 29th December 2017. Under this UP’s Yuva Sangam contest will be conducted for the state youths in 3 different phases (Online, Regional and Conclave) where the winners will get appropriate recognition along with cash complements by the UP state government.
Features and the Eligibility to Join the competition
- Under this Yuva Sangam portal, the state talented youths can avail the opportunity of engaging with the state government for improving the standards of the UP society by resolving the 11 critical challenges which the state government facing currently.
- The 11 critical challenges faced by the UP government are Education, Clean UP State, Agricultural assistance, Making UP Digital, Transparent Territories, Healthy Home Family, Safety in UP, Antyodaya to Sarvodaya, Public Mass Participation, Improving Youth’s Skill and Our Home.
- The portal will act as the information source for the youths to perform better under the experts guidelines and act as the platform for youths to showcase their talents.
- Only the permanent residents of the UP state can able to participate in the competition also the youths who are aged only in-between 15-35 can able to register.
How to take part in the competition?
- Interested youths needs to pick the themes/topics offered for the competition and pick the suitable team of 5 members. Each team needs have a team leader for representing the team.
- Only team leader can register along with other members in official site http://www.yuvasangam.in/. Afterwards create potential 10 slides on the chosen topic/theme to provide solution to the picked topic. Finally, slides are to be uploaded on the site.
How to register?
- The official website of the yuva sangam portal, you can find the ‘Login’ link. By clicking that you can able to register or login if already registered with working mail ID.
- After validating your mail ID, by clicking the confirmation link on your mail inbox your account will be created. Login to that portal by using the newly created credentials and enter the team details along by uploading the presentations/slides.
The youths of the UP who are creative and very much eager to do something innovative with their ability can register themselves and stay connected with the state government for the development of the society.