upsects.in | Uttar Pradesh Health Cards Apply Online In SECTS Yojana | Free Health Treatment for State Gov Employee In Up
The government in Uttar Pradesh state has launched an opportunity for the people in the state to apply online for Health cards. The new Yojana launched by the state government is termed as SECTS Scheme (State Employees Cashless Treatment Scheme). The government has offered an opportunity for the state people to opt under the new scheme online using the web portal of the state government www.upsects.in.
Key features of the scheme
As the name suggests, it is certain that under the new launched scheme the state government aims at offering free treatment to the employees of the state working in the government sectors and offices. The scheme shall be provided by a number of selected health centers and state owned hospitals.
How to download the application form online
You can also make the submission of the application form offline. You can log on to the official link of the web portal and then select the option to down load the form. After filling in all details you can submit the form at the DDO’s office. The download form is available in the form of PDF format.
Procedure to apply for health cards under the scheme Online
Here we have provided with a complete step by step guide for applying for the health cards online.
- To get registered under the scheme for getting the health cards users have to log in to the official web portal of the state government upsects.in .
- The moment you log on to the official web page you will be directed towards the online application form portal. The application form requires applicants to provide with true and complete details and then submit the form.
- You may have to provide with detailed information about your Identification including Name, Department details where you are working in the sector, address details like dist. Code and name of the government office.
- As per your valid government ID you may have to provide with your details including Name, address details, Birth date, Post and your basic salary that you are presently drawing.
- Regarding your other contact details you may have to provide with your Aadhar card number, Email id and your correspondence address. You may also have to upload your latest picture on the web page.
- Once all details have been filled by you then you can click the submit option. One main benefit here is that your application will be directly submitted to the respective department for verification and you will be provided with application registration number.
- If you want you can later on also request for a hard copy (printout) of the application form. In order to take a print out you may have to provide with your Aadhar card number.
How to check with the status of the application form?
Once application forms have been submitted by the applicants, it is possible to check with the current status of the form. You just need to log on to the official website and provide with your Aadhar card number. Apart from this you can also check with the current status via your application registration number.
More details regarding the health cards can be checked on the official website uphealth.up.nic.in .