Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana 2019-20 In Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme [Online Application Form, PDF Download, Amount (Anudan), List, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Status Check, How to Apply
The Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana has been launched by initiative of Maharashtra government. The main focus of the scheme is to give financial help to widow, children including disabled and ill persons who are needy. The financial help will be given on the basis of monthly pension basis. Some eligibility criteria have set by the government depending on which the beneficiaries can get the pension money from the state government. The following part of the article will take you through other details related to the entitled scheme.
What is Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana ?
- 1 What is Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana ?
- 2 Highlights Of Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana
- 3 Eligibility Criteria For Pension Scheme
- 4 Documents required under the scheme
- 5 How to Apply For Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Pension Yojana 2019
- 6 Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Full Information in Marathi
Name of scheme
|Sanjay Gandhi NiradharYojana
Target group of scheme
|Widow and children of low-income families
Main objective of the scheme
|Provide financial assistance to the widow and poor children
Toll free helpline number
Highlights Of Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana
The main aim of the scheme is to provide financial support to needy families. This will cover the widow and children by giving pension facilities on a monthly basis. The target group includes outraged women, dispute, disabled person, orphan children, divorced women, abandoned women, transgender, women freed from prostitution and the like.
Pension Amount under the scheme –
|2||Single Widow + One child||1100/Month|
|3||Single Widow + 2 Children||1200/Month|
Eligibility Criteria For Pension Scheme
Resident of state –
The scheme has been launched in Maharashtra, and so, only the residents of the state can avail the scheme perks. Individual from other states cannot avail scheme benefits.
Disabled and ill person –
The disabled person and the ones suffering from illness can become part of the scheme. However, the person should have at least 40% of disability to get scheme benefits.
Age limit –
The age limit for a disabled person is below 65 years. Also, the age limit will be set for widow and children to get benefits of the scheme.
Family annual income –
The candidates should mention annual family income to get the benefits under the above-said scheme. However, the limit of annual income should be less than rupees 21000.
Documents required under the scheme
Residential certificate –
The beneficiaries should produce residential certificate in support of their claim that they only belong to the state of Maharashtra. They also have to provide an Aadhaar card for identity verification.
Age certificate –
This certificate is also essential to be submitted along with application form of the scheme. It will help to determine whether the candidate is suitable to get scheme benefits or not.
Income documents –
The annual income certificate should be produced. The salary slip will help higher authorities determine whether the family can get financial help or not.
Bank documents –
Bank documents such as account holder’s name, IFSC code, branch name, and other relevant details should be given. Also, the account should be linked by Aadhaar card, and this will help to credit the pension amount directly in the linked bank account
BPL and incapacity certificate –
The candidate should produce the certificate of BPL or certificate of incapability if any. Also, for significant illness, a medical certificate should be given at the time of registration under the scheme. However, the medical documents will be checked by the medical superintendent of government hospitals.
How to Apply For Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Pension Yojana 2019
Offline Application Form Process
- Firstly, interested candidates have to fill scheme the application form with correct details. It is necessary that they should provide suitable details as it will be required to check whether the individual is suitable to get the scheme benefits or not.
- After filling the application form, candidates should visit the Talathi of the village where they have to submit the form to the Tahsildar. The Tahsildar will take responsible to proceed with the application process further.
- Now, you have to contact the District social welfare officer who will complete the application procedure. However, it is necessary to submit the required documents to the officer for verification and ensure that the individual is eligible to get the scheme benefits or not.
- After verification, the beneficiary list will be declared by the state government, and according to the list, the pension amount will be credited in the linked bank account of the beneficiaries.
However, the pension amount will be given by the Tahsildar of the village.
Online Application Form and Process
You can go for online process https://sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in/
Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Full Information in Marathi
Summing it up
The effective implementation of the scheme will help widow and children with adequate financial support. The monthly pension will help even the disabled and incapable person live a better life with the support of the state government.