Farmers and Agriculture Welfare Yojana Scheme List 2020 [Farmer Loan Waiver scheme, Investment Support Input Assistance Scheme India]
The Governent of India has launched a number of schemes that favors the farmers and agricultural sectors. The main aim of the government is to promote farming sector to help improve their economic conditions. Under the new initiative the government has also introduced a number of beneficiary schemes including e-NAM (National Agricultural Market), PMKSY(Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana), PKVY( Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana), Interest Subvention scheme and PMFBY( Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana).
Details of Schemes
1 Soil Health Card Scheme
- The scheme was introduced in 2015 and aimed at providing farmers with health cards for soil. The farmers under this scheme could upload the soil quality and nutrients.
- This information could be used by them for improving the soil condition for better quality crop fertility. Under this scheme government had collected soil samples from 253 lakh farm locations. Till date over 76 percent health cards have already been distributed by the authorities.
2 NCU (Neem Coated Urea)
- The scheme was launched by the government to promote use of organic urea to preserve soil health and yield better crop. The urea was made rich in nitrogen source for crops. Under this scheme farmers are only making use of Neem coated organic urea to cut down savings by around 10 percent.
3 PKVY (Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana)
- The government had implemented this scheme within the country to help promote the ideal of organic farming amongst the farmers. This would further help the farmers to earn better profits from farm lands.
- The government aims at covering over 5 lakh acres of farm land by the year 2015 – 2018 under this scheme in clusters of50 acres land each.
4 PMKSY (Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchaye Yojna)
- The scheme was introduced by the government on 2015 July 1st. under this scheme the government aims at providing with each farm land with irrigation water supply.
- To better implement the scheme the government aimed at reducing the wastage of water during irrigation by making use of rain water harvest techniques.
- The government also implemented the idea of micro irrigation facility for farmers to help reduce the overall cost. The government has also managed to cover 8.39 lakh ha under this scheme so far.
5 e-NAM (National Agriculture Market)
- Under this scheme the government took the initiative of creating e-market places for regulating market prices. The platform offer farmers with controlled price for their produce and other agricultural farm equipments.
- The government has also managed to integrate over 400 markets under this scheme till 2017. Present it aims at linking over 47.95 lakh farmers and 91500 traders to share the common platform.
Apart from this the government has always ensured that it helps in implementing new developments in the agricultural sector. It aims at developing this sector to make it income centric for farmers rather than being production centric.
Agriculture and farmers welfare program
|Pradhan mantri fasal bima yojna|
|Soil health card scheme|
|Paramparagat krishi vikas yojna|
|National agriculture market (NAM)|
|Pradhanmantri krishi sinchayee yojna (PMKSY)|
|Interest subvention scheme (ISS)|
|Rashtriya gokul Mission|
|E- pashudhan haat portal|
|Pandit deendayal unnat krishi shiksha yojana|
|Rashtriy krishi shiksha divas|
|Jai kisan- jai vigyan week|
|Unnat Bharat Abhiyan|
Farmers Scheme List In State
|1||Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana In haryana|
|2||Mukhya Mantri Gramin Dudharu Pashudhan Suraksha Yojana|
|3||Free Smart Phone Scheme For Farmers In Odisha|
|4||Rythu Bandhu Scheme In Telangana|
|5||Free Power Electricity Supply Scheme In Telangana|
|6||Kisan Uday Pump Yojana In UP|
|7||Tatkal Power Connection Scheme In Tamilnadu|
|8||Raj Sahakar Personal Accident Insurance Scheme In Rajasthan|
|9||Krishak Udhyami Loan Yojana In MP|
|10||Krishi Rin Samadhan Yojana In MP|
|11||Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojna In Maharashtra|
|12||One farmer one transformer scheme in Maharashtra|
|13||CM Tractors Distribution Yojana In Assam|
|14||Potharlanka Lift Irrigation Scheme|
|15||Goat Farming in Pondicherry|
|16||Gau Samvardhan Yojana|
|17||Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana Odisha|
|18||Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana In Haryana|
|19||Mukhyamantri Kisan Sarvhit Bima Yojana In UP|
|20||Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Sanyantra Yojana In Bihar|
|21||Accident Insurance Scheme In Gujarat|
Update 26 April 2018
Kisan Kalyan Karyashala
The central government of India will soon organise an interactive event for the farmers. The block level event namely Kisan Kalyan Karyashala will be held on 2nd May 2018. It will be an interactive event where various farmers from various blocks will be meeting agricultural scientists, officers and other progressive and developed farmers.
It will be taking place for the overall development of the agricultural sector in India. According to the central government it will also secure food stock and various agricultural products. As the central government is aiming for doubling the income of farmers by the year 2022, this initiative will concentrate on income dependence rather than product dependence.
Under the Kisan Kalyan Karyashala the government will come up with several new methods, latest technologies, strategies, and various schemes to bring up the revenue of the farmers. It will be a massive step towards the enhancement of the farmers and increase their income by the year 2022. The central government will also start a multi-dimensional 7 point strategy to bring development in agricultural sector. Also they will come up with diverse agrarian reforms in various sections in agricultural sector across the nation.
Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme india
|Sn||State Name||Scheme||Announced Date|
|1||Maharashtra||Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana||28.06.2017|
|2||Tamil Nadu||Agriculture Loan Waiver In Tamilnadu||23.05.2016|
|3||Karnataka||Raitara Sala Manna in Karnataka||23.06.2017|
|4||Jammu And Kashmir||Debt Waiver scheme under KCC||23.01.2017|
|5||Punjab||Farmer Debt Waiver Scheme Punjab||17.10.2017|
|6||Chhattisgarh||Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana In CG||26.12.2015|
|7||Uttar Pradesh||Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana In UP||04.04.2017|
|8||Andhra Pradesh||Ap Rythu Runa Mafi Pathakam||02.08.2014|
|9||Telangana||KCR Loan Waiver Scheme / rythu runa mafi in telangana||13.08.2014|
|10||Union Territory of Puducherry||Agriculture Loan Waiver in Puducherry||12.01.2018|
|11||Rajasthan||Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana In Rajasthan|
|12||Madhya Pradesh||Jai Kisan Rin Mukti Yojana in MP|