YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Check
The Andhra Pradesh government is ready to offer necessary benefits to the needy farmers of the state in the form of financial grant. For this, the Jagan Mohan Reddy government has already launched and implemented the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme for the farmers. Under this project, the eligible agricultural workers will be able to receive Rs. 13,500 every year. The amount was earlier Rs. 12,500, but was hiked later on. The official implementation of the scheme took place on October 2019. Apart from the monetary assistance, farmers will acquire other benefits as well. The state government has allocated Rs. 4000 crore to make this scheme successful.
How to check the payment status of the scheme?
- The interested applicants will be able to apply for the benefits of the scheme via offline process, in the Common Service Centers.
- But the state government has also launched a separate portal for this scheme. Applicants can click on the link http://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html to get to this official portal.
- Once the applicant land on this portal, they will be able to download the necessary scheme related details. They will also be able to check the enrollment status.
- Once the official home page of the scheme’s website opens, applicants will be able to see five separate tabs on the top of the page.
- One of these tabs is marked as “Payment Status.” If any applicant wants to check the stats of the payment, then he needs to click on this tab.
- As soon as the applicant clicks on the tab, a new page will open up.
- This page has a status information box.
- The applicant first needs to type in his respective Aadhar Card code. Then in the next field, he must enter the capchat code correctly.
- Once this is done, the applicant needs to click on the blue button that is marked as “Submit.”
- If the applicant cannot understand the captcha code, then he can click on the ‘Refresh’ button to generate another captcha code.
- It will trigger the portal to check the database and the payment status of the respective applicant will be brought up on the computer screen.
The online status checking process makes it easy for the scheme applicants to check the current status of their registration. If they do not get the information, the applicants will be able to call on the scheme helpline numbers. Candidates have to log in with their ID and password on the portal. Then they can click on the ‘Contact’ tab to acquire the helpline numbers. The Andhra Pradesh government is hopeful that the funds and associated benefits for the state farmers will help in improving the financial condition of the agro-workers.