YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Online Application Form 2019, How to Apply, Official Portal
The current state government, under the leadership of the young yet competent Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy developed an agricultural assistance scheme for the needy farmers. The official implementation of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was done on October 2019. Needy agricultural workers, who apply for the program, will attain Rs. 13,500 from the state authority via Direct Benefit Transfer in the bank accounts. The money will be offered for five consecutive years. The state government wants to increase the revenue of the farmers by the end of 2022.
How to get application form and register for the scheme online?
- Official scheme portal – The Andhra Pradesh government has already launched a separate online website for this scheme. Interested applicants need to click on the link http://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/Home.html to land on the official portal.
- Applicant login – The link will trigger the homepage to open instantly. On this page, applicants will see few tabs on the top of the page. On the right top corner, applicants see the ‘Log In’ option.
- Registration process – Once the applicant clicks on the ‘Log In’ option, it triggers the site to open a registration box. Here, the applicant needs to type in his mobile number. Then he must type in the capchat code. Then active the registration process by clicking on the ‘Log In’ button.
- Application form fill-up – After the activation of the enrollment process, the applicant must type in the details, as mentioned in the digital registration form.
- Form submission – Once the applicant has filled in the digitized form and checked the details, it is time to save the application form by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
How to get application form and register for the scheme offline?
- Common Service Centers – Not all farmers can accomplish the online application process. Such applicants can opt for the offline registration mode. For this, the applicants need to go to the CSCs.
- Assistance of CSC agents – The applicant must reach out to the CSC agents and state that they want to apply for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- Document submission – The candidates must handover the necessary documents to the CSC agents. These agents will check and scrutinize these documents.
- Application form fill-up – If the documents are in order, then the CSC agents will use their computers to fill in the application form on behalf of the farmers.
- Copy of the application form – Once the application process is complete; the CSC agents will generate a print out of the enrollment form. It will also highlight the registration code for the respective farmer. It makes it easy for the applicants to check the beneficiary list by logging in on the official scheme portal.
The scheme is an attempt to offer financial security to the poor farmers. It also allows tenant farmers to apply for attainment of the various perks. The state will ensure proper implementation so that all eligible agro-workers can develop their farming techniques and increase their revenue generation.