YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme In AP 2019-2020 [Eligibility, Online Application Form Process, Pension Amount, Search Check Name. Portal and Helpline Number, Pensioner List ]
It is very essential to do something for the poor people and the Andhra Pradesh government is doing every bit that is in their capability to aid the poor. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh is initiating several schemes to assist the marginal people of the society by providing monetary help. Recently, the state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a pension scheme called YSR Kanuka Pension for the elderly people of the state for widows of the unorganized labors of Andhra. It has been said that the scheme will launch soon for the sake of the people who require financial help. The detail of the scheme is given below in a tabular form.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme in AP|
|Announced by||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Month of announcement||May 2019|
|Month of launch||July 2019|
|Helpline number||0866 – 2410017|
|Target beneficiaries||Poor and vulnerable sections of the society|
Key features of the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
- Offering social security- The primary objective of the scheme is to restore the security of the needy people of Andhra Pradesh. The government knows that financial stability can bring a sense of social security among the poor.
- Pension facility- The only way to elevate the financial assistance is by providing pension. The people who are old and belong to BPL and EWS category will get monetary help as pension from the state authority.
- Category in eligibility factor- In order to make the scheme equal to the marginal people there will be different section in terms of eligibility. The primary beneficiaries are the old people of marginal society. On the other hand, the widowed women of the marginal families will receive grant as well. Besides that the handicap people of poor families will also be benefitted from the scheme.
- Payment mode- The scheme wants to maintain transparency and this is the reason, the beneficiaries will receive the money directly through their bank account in every month. The scheme is trying to ensure that the monthly money can be a help to the poor.
- Idea about pension amount– As per the rule of the scheme, the people who are the beneficiaries of the scheme will get 2250 rupees as pension every month.
- Special pension for handicap people– According to the rules of the scheme, the handicap people of Andhra Pradesh will receive 3000 rupees on a monthly basis. However, due to the surge in treatment expense the state government is trying to increase the pension amount up to 10,000 rupees per beneficiary.
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Eligibility criteria
- Resident of the state- in order to become the beneficiary of the scheme you need to be a permanent domicile of the state.
- BPL category- As the scheme is entitled to the poor of the state so the people who come under the BPL category are eligible to apply.
- Age limit- As the scheme will work for the elderly people so the candidates need to be at least 60 years old.
- Handicap people- the pension scheme is not limited to the elderly people of marginal section but the handicap people are also eligible for the scheme.
- Weaver of the marginal section- the scheme is applicable for the weavers of the state.
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Required documents
- Address proof- It is significant that each one of the individuals who apply for this plan should submit duplicates of their state-gave private records.
- BPL certificate- Each candidate needs to submit their BPL declaration as the scheme is the BPL candidates.
- Age proof- The candidates should present their official age verification authentications to feature their actual age.
- Identity proof- Ever candidate must connect duplicates of distinguishing proof verification with the enrollment structures. The proportion card and the Aadhar card will be utilized by the administration authorities to check the subtleties of the candidates.
- Weaver registration certificate- the weavers are asked to submit registration certificate that validates their job.
- Handicap certificate- As halfway and totally handicap individuals will likewise get a benefits from the state government, such up-and-comers need to present their physical testaments, which feature the sort and class of debilitation.
- Details of bank account– The annuity sum will be moved in the ledger of the recipient. Candidates, who need to turn into a piece of this government disability conspire, must have a functioning financial balance. The record subtleties will be fundamental for the fruitful exchange of annuity.
How to apply for the scheme?
- Visiting the website- In order to apply for the scheme you need to visit the official website https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/. As soon as you open the site you will find the home page.
- Downloading the form- On the home page you need to go to the download option in order to download the link.
- Filling up the form- Once you download the link you will get the form. You need to fill in the form with correct information and then you need to submit the form.
Mature age and handicap makes it inconceivable for the individuals to work. It implies they can’t procure their own employment and must rely upon other for budgetary help. In any case, many don’t have any guardians in their family. The goal of any government managed savings venture is to guarantee that the penniless and desperate individuals approach the essential necessities. Cash is required for the accomplishment of these offices. The CM of Andhra Pradesh will have the option to offer some help to such individuals, from their financial issues. Reddy had guaranteed in the political decision declaration that he will guarantee monetary and government managed savings of individuals from all areas of the general public. The YSR Kanuka Pension is an endeavor to keep his statement. The YSR Kanuka Pension is an endeavor that will expedite a grin the essence of such individuals.
- YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
- परिवार पहचान पत्र हरियाणा
- Sarana Balyam Scheme Kerala