YSR Law Nestham Scheme AP 2020 [Online Application Form Download, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply Online, FAQ, Stipend to Jr. Advocates, Helpline Number, Last date]
The current government of Andhra Pradesh is has launched scheme for the lawyers of the state. The scheme will provide benefits to the advocates and lawyers of Andhra Pradesh. The name of the scheme is Law Nestham that will provide financial assistance to the people associated with law a financial assistance. The article will talk about all the details related to the scheme.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Law Nestham Scheme|
|Scheme launched by||Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of launch||3rd December 2019|
|Target people||Junior advocates and lawyers|
Key features of the scheme
- Objective of the scheme – The scheme will work towards the people associated with judiciary system of the system that is the lawyers and the junior advocates will be benefitted from the scheme.
- Financial assistance – The betterment can only be done by providing financial assistance to the people. In the case the Andhra Pradesh government is doing the same; under the scheme the beneficiary will get 5000 rupees per month.
- Subsidy fuel price – Once you become beneficiary of the scheme you will receive fuel like diesel at a subsidized rate so that it will become easier for the beneficiary to sustain.
- Resident of the state- The scheme is applicable for the lawyers and advocate who are the domicile of the state.
- Law degree- The candidates need to have law degree and they need to be the graduate of 2016 or afterward.
- Member of bar council- The candidates needs to be the registered member of Andhra Pradesh State Bar Council under Section 17 of the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Practice period- The candidates need to be regular practitioners; the period will be mentioned in the certificate. The date will be counted from the enrolment date of bar council.
- Time of practice- Usually the lawyers who have been in the practice for 3 are eligible. But the lawyers who just started practicing are also eligible for the scheme.
- Age limit- The age limit for the scheme is up to 35 years and the candidates need to be Aadhar card holder.
- Bank account holder- The money of the scheme will be debited directly to the beneficiary’s bank account so in order to become the beneficiary of the scheme the candidates need to have personal bank account. And the account needs to be linked to the Aadhar card.
- Residential proof- As the scheme asks that it will be applicable for the domicile of the state, so the candidates need to produce residential proof at the time of application.
- Identity proof- The candidates need to produce Voter card as ID proof and along with that they need to submit their Aadhar card.
- License- The law practitioners need to submit their license during the time of application.
- Degree certificate- As the scheme will be applicable on those who hold LLB degree so during the time of application the candidates need to produce degree certificate.
- Proof of registration- According to the rules of the scheme, the candidates need to submit the proof of registration under the Bar Council.
- Bank account details- At the time of application the candidates need to produce the details of bank account.
How to apply for the scheme?
- Visiting the website- In order to apply for the scheme you need to visit the official website that is http://ysrlawnestham.ap.gov.in/ . After that you need to click on register option, and as soon as you click of register a page will open.
- Selecting the option- Once the page appears you need to choose Aadhaar/VID number with OTP or Aadhaar/VID number with IRIS or Aadhaar/VID number with Biometric.
- Verification- You need to enter your Aadhar number and only after that you will be able to verify the card.
- Entering personal details- After the verification is done you need to enter all the personal details like name, father’s name, gender, address, date of birth, etc.
- Uploading picture- after entering all the personal details correctly you need to upload your passport size picture. The picture has to be a recently clicked picture.
- Submitting the form- After doing all the above mentioned steps you need to review all the details and then click on the submit option. After submitting the form you need to take a print out of it.
It is needless to say that the scheme is a good step for the people of Andhra Pradesh. It is an effective to way to encourage the people to pursue law and with the financial help the lawyers and junior advocates can continue the practice without worrying about money. And the entire application process is online so one does not have to take leave from practice.
Other links –