YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme in Andhra Pradesh 2020 [Login, Last Date, Card, Amount, Application Form Download Online, How to Apply, Eligibility, Documents, Women List]
Before the election at Andhra Pradesh, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has promised for improving the condition of women of the state. For this, after coming to power, he has worked for successful implementation of the entitled scheme. This includes women empowerment and improvement overall condition of citizens of society. However, recently, Chief Minister Perni Venkataramaiah announced the launch of YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme. Read the following part of the article to know about more details of the scheme.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Announced by||Perni Venkataramaiah|
|Date of announcement||November 2019|
|Date of implementation||Yet to be declared|
|Target beneficiaries||Women of Andhra Pradesh government|
|Supervised by||Andhra Pradesh government|
What are the key features of the scheme?
- Development of females- The scheme has been designed for betterment of women of the state. Through successful implementation of the scheme, it shall pave the path for benefits for women.
- Empowering women – The welfare and financial security scheme shall be of immense help for women empowerment. It shall focus to uplift the condition of poor woman.
- Financial grant amount – Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has said that the beneficiary women will be given rupees 15000 as scheme benefit in linked bank accounts.
- Payment frequency – As per the scheme details, it has been said that the beneficiaries will be given the scheme amount on a yearly basis.
- Payment mode–It becomes difficult for state authority to keep track of the beneficiaries. For making it easy to provide financial with beneficiaries, the direct benefit transfer procedure has been chosen.
Eligibility for applicants
- Resident of the state–As the scheme has been introduced in Andhra Pradesh only the permanent and legal residents of the state are allowed to avail the scheme benefits.
- Selected communities–Four backward classes have been included in the category by the chief minister. The categories are Telaga, Ontari, Kapu and Balija communities that can avail the scheme benefits.
- BPL applicant – If applicants have to avail the scheme benefits, they should belong to BPL group.
- Age requirement – The lower age limit for the scheme is 45 years and the maximum age limit is 60 years. Only after meeting age requirements, women can avail scheme benefits.
- Land holders – Total wet land holding of family should be less than 3 acres of wet land or 10 acres of dry and in order to avail the scheme benefits.
- Non-tax payer – The women who wish to avail the scheme benefits should not be an income tax-payer. Only the non-tax payer is allowed to enjoy the scheme perks.
- Urban property holder – Families having less than 750 sq. ft. build up in the urban area are allowed to avail the scheme benefits. Applicants will more than 750 sq. ft. of built land are not allowed to avail the benefits.
Documents needed for application
- Residential documents – The candidates have to produce relevant residential documents in order to get the scheme benefits.
- Aadhaar card – It is mandatory to provide photocopy of Aadhaar card to avail the scheme benefits. The document will be scrutinized by higher officials before the candidate is given the benefits.
- Community membership card–The community cards should be issued by Gram Panchayat and it should be attached along with application form. If the candidate fails to do this, they will not be eligible to get the scheme benefits.
- Age proof – The candidates need to provide suitable details in support of their age proof which is required at the time of online registration for the scheme.
- BPL certificate – The candidate should provide BPL certificate issued by higher authority in order to get the scheme benefits.
- Bank account details – The candidate should provide bank account details such as bank account number, IFSC codeand other relevant details. It is required to link the bank account number of the beneficiary in which the beneficiaryamount will be transferred.
How to get application form and enroll for the scheme?
- A separate website has been recently launched by the state government in relation to the above said scheme from where candidates can get registration forms.
- To get access to the site, one has to click on the right scheme link. As soon as the homepage shows up, they have to click on the ‘download’ option under the scheme name.
- Just after clicking on the download link, the related form will be saved on the system. Open the downloaded excel file and fill up the necessary details for submitting it.
Therefore, the chief minister of the state said that men and women should be given equal benefits that shall help in betterment of the society. The scheme will offer financial help to the candidates belonging to the backward community. With the financial help given by the state government, women can stat some business and earn a good living with the money. Even with financial aid, the aged women can pay for the medical bill and get a better living option.
- Thalikku Thangam Thittam Scheme in Tamil Nadu
- Free Wi-Fi Scheme Delhi
- Pradhan Mantri Yuva Sahakar Yojana
- PM kKsan Toll Free Number