UP Jaati Praman Patra Online Apply -[SC/ST/OBC] Caste Certificate Verification
The Uttar Pradesh govt. has provided its citizens with a unique online portal from where, they can verify the caste certificates they are retaining. Those citizens of Uttar Pradesh who belong to backward communities like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and OBCs are required to their case certificate with them to avail any such facility in the field of education, employment, etc. But just owning one certificate is not enough. Proper verification needs to be done for such certificate. Through the online portal, citizens of the state can easily log on to their accounts and apply for caste certificate online and also verify them.
Online Portal for Citizens Service in Uttar Pradesh
The state govt. of UP is operating one online portal where citizens can create their own registration and get several services online, without visiting any govt. office physically. The link of the citizen’s service portal is: http://220.127.116.11/citizenservices/login/Login.aspx. From this page, one who belong to SC / ST / OBC community, may easily apply for the caste certificate and generate it online. One will not need to visit the Panchayat office, municipality or the Block development office for that. Apart from caste certificates, this portal also provides several services to the Uttar Pradesh citizens, such as:
- Income certificate
- Physically Disability certificate
- Residential certificate
- Birth certificate
- Death certificate
- Donation for helping physically handicapped citizens
- Legal support for women suffering from the Dowry system
The citizens may go through the guidelines / manual to get help to any of their queries regarding this portal.
Online application for Caste Certificate
Below is the total step which is to be followed for new application for caste certificate through the online portal:
- Visit the online citizen’s portal: http://18.104.22.168/citizenservices/login/Login.aspx
- If you are a new user, then click on the “New Users Register” tab to register yourself to the portal, which will provide you with a user name and an OTP which will be sent to your registered mobile number, for future login.
- In the login dashboard, the Login Type is selected as ‘CITIZEN’ by default. Enter your user name and the password (OTP in case of new login for first time). The OTP will then be changed by a desired alphanumeric password.
- Enter the displayed code and click on ‘Submit’.
- After login, select the service from the list of services provided by the portal. Select ‘जाति प्रमाण पत्र’ which is for online application for Caste certificate.
- Then click on the link – ‘जाति प्रमाण पत्र आवेदन के लिए क्लिक करें’ which will open the online caste certificate application form.
- Enter each field in the registration form corectly.
- Applicant needs to upload photograph, scanned copy of ration card, self declaration form, etc.
- Check the entire form for any corrections required before final submission.
- Click on the tab ‘दर्ज करें’ for submit your application form.
- This will generate a unique application number which one may use for tracking the status of application. The same will also be sent to the registered e-mail ID and mobile number of the applicant.
Verify your Caste certificate application
Once online application is submitted, one can verify it easily through this online citizen service portal. There is a section for verification of the application – ‘प्रमाणपत्र का सत्यापन’. To do the verification, one needs to enter the unique application number which was generated while online application was made. Then on clicking on ‘Search’, the portal will check its database and make complete verification of your case certificate. The verification is essential to know whether the caste certificate prepared is genuine or not.