UP 100 Emergency Service Helpline in Uttar Pradesh
The most desired scheme of the state Uttar Pradesh UP- 100 Emergency Service has been introduced in that state from the past October 2016. The chief minister of Uttar Pradesh Mr. Akhilesh Yadav take the pride of launching the world’s largest emergency service which are in operative for full of 24 hours for all 7 days.
Details about UP – 100 Emergency Service
UP – 100 Emergency services is the recently introduced scheme by the state government, the CM of UP Mr. Yadav announced that this emergency medical services was fully equipped with all hi-tech medical instruments.
While addressing the public, Mr. yadav the chief minister of the state Uttar Pradesh said that, the UP – 100 emergency services would be cheapest and fastest service whichever been introduced in any part of India. He also added that previously known emergency management toll free number 100 has been now upgraded as UP – 100 emergency services where the necessary people able to get emergency aid from the respective authority in quick time period.
|S.No||Things Need to know about the UP’s Emergency Services||Detailed Information|
|1||Scheme or Project name||UP – 100 Emergency Service|
|2||Who organize this emergency service?||The state Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|3||Who Launched this service?||CM of UP State, Mr. Yadav|
|4||Emergency number to reach the service||Dial 100|
|5||Budget allotted by the UP state government for this project||About Rs. 2,200 Crore|
Features of this UP – 100 Emergency Service
- Under this UP – 100 Emergency services, the person who availed this service by dialing 100 would able to receive emergency service within 15 minutes if it is needed from urban areas and for rural areas it will reached within 20 minutes from the dialing period.
- The main motive of launching this UP – 100 emergency services is to provide quality health care and emergency aid by reducing the response time of services reaching the needed person.
- For this UP – 100 Emergency services, the state government of Uttar Pradesh has provided around 3 thousand 4 wheelers and more than 1500 motor cycles to the state’s police department in order to act quickly during the emergency situation.
- Initially, this UP – 100 Emergency scheme has been implemented in 11 districts of the state Uttar Pradesh and witness and resolving the practical difficulties the scheme will be extended to remaining districts of Uttar Pradesh state.
- In order to ensure the perfection of the scheme, a separate call center has been established in the state which is to assist only for the emergency calls dialed under this scheme.
The state Uttar Pradesh has merged all the emergency services like police, fire service and the medical service under the shed named UP – 100 Emergency Service. Whatever be the emergency situation faced the people of Uttar Pradesh, just by dialing 100 in the state of Uttar Pradesh, people will get quick response from the emergency team which is specially formed under this UP – 100 Emergency Scheme.