Super 100 Scheme Haryana 2020 [Eligibility Criteria, Apply, Online Application Form, Last date, Download Admit card, Exam date ] Special Free Coaching Training Program
The Haryana government is going to launch Super 100 scheme for the meritorious students of Haryana. The meritorious students of the state of Haryana will have the opportunity to get free coaching facility in case they are willing to participate in the JEE or NEET exam. The scheme will also provide boarding facility to the students. The students of the government schools will be eligible for this scheme and the government will provide special facility to 225 students, who will be selected through an entrance exam which will take place on June, 2018.
Details of Super 100 Scheme
|Announced By||Manohar Lal Khattar Government, Haryana|
|Launched & Supervised By||State Government of Haryana|
|Target Audience||Meritorious Students of Government Schools|
|Number of Students||225|
|Exam date||23-24 Aug|
|Application Start Date||13 Aug|
|Application End Date||20 Aug|
|Budget||Rs 1 Crore|
- The students who have attained more than 80% marks in standard 10 will be able to apply for this scheme.
- The unique feature of this scheme is that it will provide equal facility to both boys and girls as they will be eligible solely on their merit.
- Entrance exam – The students will have to go through an entrance exam and after that 225 of them will be selected based on the result of their entrance exam and these students will be eligible for the Super 100 scheme.
- Training details – After selecting 225 candidates through the entrance exam, the government will provide them special training for two years for JEE and NEET entrance exam and this training will be provided without any cost.
- School details – Out of the 225 meritorious students, 125 will be admitted together in a government school of Rewari where they will complete their studies of class 11 & 12 and the other 100 students will be admitted into a school in Karnal.
Other facilities –
- The students will be provided with free boarding & lodging facilities.
- This will ensure that the students are able to stay in their particular school and receive expert coaching so that they are able to get themselves ready for the next step.
- The students will also be provided with free travelling facility which they will be able to avail once in 3 months.
- The State Education Department of Haryana is being very active in order to ensure the fluidity of this scheme. They have already informed all the district education officers of Haryana and all principals of government schools about the scheme and they have also urged the schools to inform the parents of the students who have achieved more than 85 percent in their board examination of standard 10.
- Also the government is going to organize several orientation programs throughout the state to ensure that maximum number of students and parents are aware of the scheme.
- Budget – The government is also going to allocate RS 1 crore for the implementation of this scheme in their budget of this fiscal year.
The government is looking for the meritorious students of the state in order to ensure that they are provided with the best educational facilities and also they are ensuring that financial barriers are not hindering the progress of the meritorious students through this scheme.
- Digi Yatra registration
- Chhatra Parivahan Suraksha Yojana in Haryana
- How to open Jan Dhan Account
- Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan