Solar Inverter Charger Scheme in Haryana 2020 [Online Application Form, Subsidy, Price]
The Haryana government came up with a new scheme that was intended towards the development of the farmers. The name of this scheme is Solar Inverter Charger Scheme and now interested applicants can apply to get the subsidy that has been promised by the state government. The inverter and charger will be powered by the solar cells.
|Name of the scheme||Solar Inverter Charger Scheme|
|Launched by||Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Date of the launch||2018 – 2019|
|Supervised by||New & Renewable Energy Department of the state|
Importance dates of the scheme
|The portal-based registration||1st June to 20th June 2019|
|Selection of the beneficiaries||21st June to 25th June 2019|
|Installation of the solar inverted pumps||In 3 months|
|Submitting the Prescribed Application so that beneficiaries can get the subsidy||After installation|
|Verification, and subsidy transfer||10 days after installtion|
Key features of the scheme
- Farmer’s development – The primary aim of the scheme is to offer better facilities to the agricultural labors, so that they don’t have to depend on electricity for operating their pumps and inverters.
- Subsidy offered by the government – The Haryana government had announced that all selected applicants will attain a subsidy of 40%.
- Power of the solar inverters – Only those farmers will be able to apply for the scheme, who will install solar inverter chargers, which are either of 300 watt or 500 watt capacity.
- Subsidy amount offered – The farmers, who have 300 watt inverter chargers, will receive Rs. 6000 as a subsidy. The farmers, who have 500 watt solar inverter chargers, will receive Rs. 10000 as promised subsidy.
- Development of the environment – With increased use of solar inverters, there will be a reduction in air pollution. Solar inverter chargers will produce safe power and energy for the pumps to work on.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- Residential requirement – Farmers, which possess registered documents to prove that they are legal residents of Haryana, will be allowed to apply for the scheme.
- Professional requirement – Only registered farmers will be to apply for attaining the benefits of the scheme.
- ID proof – Applicants will have to submit their Aadhar card, voter card and ration card photocopies.
- All farmers – The scheme will not differentiate between the statuses of the farmers. All farmers will be able to apply to attain the benefits of the project.
- Bank account details – The subsidy amount will be transferred in the bank account of the beneficiary. Thus, it is mandatory for the applicants to have a savings account. Furnishing the account details is a must to attain the benefits.
How to get registration form and apply for the scheme?
- All applications will be done through the online portal of the scheme. To get to this website, applicants will have to click on the portal’s link saralharyana.gov.in.
- As soon as the homepage opens, applicants will have to get started with the login section.
- Applicants who have already registered can simply type in their login details and click on the “Submit” button.
- In case the applicant has logged in for the first time, then he has to register by clicking on the link “New user? Register here”
- As soon as the applicant clicks on this link a Citizen’s Registration popup box will appear.
- The applicant will have to type in the details and then click on the button that is marked as “Validate.”
- Once the registration is complete, the applicant will have to login officially with the new login LD and password. Then the candidate will have to click on the button that is marked as “Login.”
- To check out the service that the applicant will be able to attain under the scheme, he will have to click on the section that is marked as “Apply for Services.”
- After clicking on this tab, applicants will have to click on the next option “View all Available Services.”
- Applicants can also generate a search with the phrase “solar inverter.”
- There is a separate option on the page that is marked as “Application for Solar Inverter Chargers.”
- As soon as the candidate clicks on this link, the official registration form will open up.
- The form has several fields, and the interested beneficiary will have to type in the correct details accordingly.
- After the completion of the form fill-up, applicants will have to click on the “Submit” button to save the application.
Implementation details of the scheme
For a better understanding of the scheme, applicants will have to understand the implementation process. Clicking on the link will give applicants access to the guideline-related information.
Contact and Helpline details
There are three ways of getting pertinent information about the scheme. Interested farmers can get to the office of the New & Renewable Energy Office in the state. The address of the department head office is:
Akshay Urja Bhawan
Institutional Plot No. 1
The online authorized portal of the government, where you will get the details is www.hareda.gov.in. The alternate option to gather information online is to send a query mail to email@example.com.
Applicants can also send a fax on the number 0172-2564433.
The other helpline numbers area 0172-2585733 and 2585433.
The implementation of the scheme will particularly help those farmers, who do not have the financial power to install the solar inverter charge on their own. It will boost the agricultural endeavors, and elevate the position of the state in respect to agricultural production.
Other links –