Shaheed Gram Vikas Yojana
On the occasion of Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modi’s birthday, BJP President Mr. Amit Shah has launched a new scheme in Jharkhand. The scheme namely Shaheed Gram Vikas Yojana will be implemented to give away better standard of living to the successor of amar shaheed Birsa Munda.
|Name||Shaheed Gram Vikas Yojana|
|Launched By||BJP President Shree Amit Shah And CM of Jharkhand Shree Raghubar Das|
|Occasion on launched Day||PM Modi’s birthday|
|Target Audience||successor of Birsha Munda and other shaheed will get pucca (stable) houses|
|Scheme Type||Housing Scheme|
|Supervised By||welfare and development department of the state|
Key features Of Shaheed Gram Vikas Yojana
- Objective: Shah, during his visit to the district announced that Amar Shaheed Birsa Munda had given his life for the country. It is now the country’s responsibility to pay back his debt to his successors who are living a tough life in a backward village. With this scheme the tribal community living in Khunti District will get much better life.
- Aim: By implementing the scheme not only the life of the inhabitants will get better, they will get more amenities to survive in a better way. The roads, drains, community buildings and such will be developed alongside so that they can get a developed life.
- Pucca House: According to the scheme 136 pucca houses will be provided across the district, especially in Ulihatu village. Those who are living in raw homes and those who don’t have a decent room to spend daily life will get pucca houses in the district.
- House Specification: Houses under the scheme will have 2 rooms, bathroom, kitchen and a veranda or balcony. However one of the members of Gram Sabha has requested for 4 rooms with more spaces. Till now nothing has been confirmed whether 4 rooms will be provided or not.
- Other amenities: As mentioned there will be other amenities that will be provided to the inhabitants of the villages. To give them better life, adjacent roads, drainage system, sanitization, community buildings, anganwadi centres and other physical and commercial resources will be developed in and around the village.
How it works
BJP President Amit Shah has spent three days in the state of Jharkhand. He was present on the day of scheme launch and expected to be presented during the implementation as well.
Welfare department will start from building houses for the homeless people. Also successors of Nilambar – Pitamber, Jatara Tan Bhagat, Chand – Bhairav, Veer Buddhu Bhagat and so many others will also get benefitted from Shaheed Gram Vikas Yojana.
Cabinet Ministry has approved Rs. 30 Cr for this scheme. To start with, it has been said that Rs. 2.63 Lac will be invested in building homes for the successors of selected shaheeds (martyrs). The rest amount will be invested in building pucca houses for the other villagers who are living in raw (temporary) houses.
Shaheed Gram Vikas Scheme was launched as one of the major steps towards the betterment of the tribal community in Khunti District in Jharkhand. According to the President of BJP, Amit Shah, the entire nation is grateful to the tribal icon Birsa Munda along with the other martyrs who have fought for the nation.
According to senior leader and ex-CM Arjun Munda, many officials came and promised but never implemented anything in this village. This time they are convinced and looking forward to the scheme.