The state government of Maharashtra has once again come with certain Yojana and this time it was named as Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana. By this Yojana the state government has decided to help the dispute, disabled, blind, orphan children, divorced women, person suffering from serious illness, women who are freed from prostitution, women who are abandoned, transgender, women those who are outraged etc. The help is done by providing financial assistance to these people. The scheme has not only benefited these people but also benefited the widow with children.
These people are supported to the maximum extent with sufficient amount of finance. The scheme announced a beneficiary has been announced by the government and according to the beneficiary for each people Rs 600 will be provided and if there are two people then the family would receive Rs 900 per month. The benefits will be provided to the people until and unless of his son become 25 years of age but if the daughter is getting 25 years of age and even if she is getting married still it would continue to work. The benefits are provided to the people in order to support them financially.
Benefits from the scheme
The benefits that the scheme has for the people are listed in the points given below and these benefits are:
- Individual affected people would receive Rs 600 every month as the financial support.
- The family that is having more than one affected people would receive Rs 900 every month as the financial under this particular scheme.
These are the following criteria based on which the people are selected for this particular scheme. These criteria are listed in the points given below:
- Disputed people, disabled person, blind people, children who are orphan, the person who are affected by the major illnesses, divorced women, women freed from prostitution, outraged women abandoned women or the one who is transgendered are liable to have the scheme.
- The disability should go beyond 40% in order to get the beneficiaries.
- The person who is affected should be below the age of 65 years.
- The person cannot have the family income more than Rs 21000. If it go beyond this particular income then he or she is not liable to have the facilities.
- The affected should be the resident of Maharashtra.
Before applying for the scheme, you need to submit the following documents and based on the documents one will be decide whether he or she is eligible for the scheme or not. The documents that are essential are listed as follows:
- He or she should fill the form that is provided by the government.
- He or she should produce the certificate in order to prove that he or she is a resident of Maharashtra.
- The certificate for proving the right age.
- The salary sheet should be produced to prove the income range.
- There should be a document to prove that he or she lies below poverty line.
- The certificate to establish incapacity.
- Medical certificate issued by the medical superintendent or the civil surgeon from the government hospital.
Application forwarding procedure
These are the following procedure that will suggest you, how to forward the application in order to avail the scheme that is provided by the government. The procedure is listed as follows:
- The applicant should fix an appointment with the Talathi of that particular village.
- He or she should also visit the Talishder.
- The affected should also visit the officer of District Social Welfare of the respective District for the scheme to be started.
|NAME OF THE YOJANA||Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana|
|INTRODUCED BY||State government of Maharashtra|
|BENEFICIERY PEOPLE||Disputed people, disabled person, blind people, children who are orphan, the person who are affected by the major illnesses, divorced women, women freed from prostitution, outraged women abandoned women or the one who is transgendered|
|BENEFICIERY AMOUNT||Rs 600 per month for an individual and Rs 900 per month for more than one in the family.|