If you are getting employed then you need to get your name registered. If you register your name then you will get numerous benefits. This is the reason the central government of India has opened several offices in different districts in the country so that one will get all the information related to the benefits of registration. If the central government launches any scheme then the registered people will get the information from the office directly. The offices will help them to gather all the information related to the welfare scheme.
In order to gather information there are two options- one can go to the office physically to learn about the scheme or you can visit the online portal to get information. You can register through the online portal as well; the article is going to give all the information related to it.
What is e-employment news magazine –
It is a type of job magazine that is published once a week. The magazine is published by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting of India. The organization started to publish the magazine since 1976. The reason behind publishing such magazine is, at that time unemployment was on rise, so that magazine started to give news related to vacancy in the market. Later, Union Minister Prakash Javadekar turned it into an online magazine where youths will get employment related news.
With the help of the online portal the people will get ample information related to govt. as well as private jobs. Apart from that there will some career-oriented articles written by the expert writers. It will help the people to get an idea about the current situation of the job market. You can subscribe to the e-magazine and you need to pay 400 rupees per year. It will be a cheaper option than buying the paper-version of the magazine.
How to register employment exchange online?
- State Employment Portal- You need to visit the portal site that varies from state to state.
- Creating an account- The next step will be creating an account on the portal in order to register under the portal.
- Application form- You will get the application form on the home page of the portal.
- Fill information- Once you get the application form on the site you need to fill in with appropriate information like name, date of birth, contact details, etc.
- Login ID and Password- After filling in the form you need to create a login id by entering user id and password. And then you need to submit the form by entering captcha code.
You need to keep in mind that the registration process may differ depending on the state where you live in.
Documents required for employment registration
- Identification proof– In order to register under the portal you need to have your govt. authorized ID proof. You can provide ration card, Aadhar card, voter card, or certificate issued by MLA or MP.
- Qualification proof– You need to provide your marks sheet as your qualification proof.
- Experience in work– if you have work experience then you need to provide the document during registration.
- Disability certificate– The physically disabled candidates can provide disability certificate to get special benefit.
- Cast certificate– The candidate belongs to lower cast is asked to provide cast certificate.
- Widow certificate– If the candidate is widow then she needs to provide widow certificate at the time of registration.
Employment registration renewal process
After the registration is done you will get an employment card. You need to renew the card after few years. The process is online now so you can do it easily, along with that you can also increase the limit of validation of the card.
Employment Department Offline Registration
Besides online registration, there is a facility of offline registration as well. For offline registration you need to visit your nearest offline office with all of the above-mentioned documents and there you should fill in the form.
Benefits of registering in an employment office
- If you register under the employment exchange then you will get information related to jobs in your state.
- As the jobs are monitored by the government, there will be lesser chances of fraud.
- As the process is online as well so one will get information without stepping out of their home.
So, it is evident that the process is pretty easier now. If you have not registered your name you should do it to get all the benefits from the government. It will ensure your future by providing you with a suitable job.
Other links –