Rajasthan SSO ID Registration Online sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
With the concept of Digital India, it is certain that Rajasthan state is transforming itself very quickly and getting adapted to the online world. In present time, Rajasthan government is offering a number of internet and online services to its people. With this n mind the state government has planned to launch its latest SSO ID registration (Single Sign On) web portal services.
The service provides people with an online identity services which is a very advanced and helpful concept. Users can create their Log in ID on the official web portal and get registered for SSO ID. The moment you have created your ID you shall be able to make use of any other web portal services offered by the state government. In this tutorial article we shall go through the various steps to be followed in order to get registered with SSO services online.
Eligibility Criteria for SSO Registration / Apply Process
According to the state government it is certain that the service is available for Rajasthan State. To be eligible you need to fulfill the following conditions.
- Private sector and government sector Employees of Rajasthan state.
- Citizen by birth of Rajasthan state.
SSO ID Registration / Apply Process Online And Required Documents
In order to get registered for the ID you can follow any one of the below stated methods.
- You have to make use of your Bhamashah ID card details.
- You can also get registered online using the details of your Aadhar Card.
- Users are also allowed to log in online using their Face Book log in details.
- Google log in details will also allow users to get registered to the official portal.
In case you need full access to the service then you only have to get registered using your Aadhar card and Bhamashah card details.
Process of Registration for Government Sector Employees
- In order to get registered for SSO ID, the state government employees have to enter the details of their SIPF Password and number.
Process of Registration for Private Sector Udhyogs (Industries)
Private sector Udhyogs can get registered for SSO ID by using one of the following options:-
- They can make use of their Business Registration (BRN) number
- You can also get registered for creating ID using your UAN (Udhyog Aadhar) number.
Online Registration Process Using the Web Portal Services
- You have to log on to the official web site https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- From the main page you have to make right selection. Citizens of the state have to select the “Citizens” tab and then click enter.
- You have to make use of one of the four options to get registered (Aadhar card, Bhamasha Card, Google or Face Book ID.
- You also have to enter the mobile number that is already linked to your Aadhar card number.
- Industrialist and Udhyog patis have to select “Udhyog” option and then enter their URN or BRN details.
- Government employees have to select “Govt. Employee” option tab and then click enter. They also have to provide with their SIPF details.
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration Help Desk Toll Free Number And eMail Id
You can use the following to collect more information about the registration process.
- Email contact via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone contact via 0141-5153222 , 0141-5123717
- Free Health Treatment for State Gov Employee In Up
- Rajasthan Apna Khata Online Jamabandi Nakal / Khasra Map