Rajasthan Interest Free Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2018 (Fasal Rin Mafi or Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana) Application Form Process, Online check status login @lwa.rajasthan.gov.in
The climatic condition in Rajasthan makes it rather challenging for the farmers to grow crops. As most rural farmers fall under the poverty level, they need to depend on credit for growing their crops. But paying the interest and actual loan amount becomes too taxing. So, the state government has decided to offer relied to such cultivators by implementing Loan Waiver Scheme. The same project is more popular in villages Fasal Rin Mafi or Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana.
|Name of the scheme||Loan Waiver Scheme or Fasal Rin Mafi or Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana|
|Launched by||Vasundhara Raje, Chief Minister|
|Date of announcement||2018|
|Supervised by||Cooperative Department in Rajasthan|
|Target beneficiaries||Small and marginal cultivators|
Key features of the scheme
- Reducing credit burden – The main objective of the state government is to offer some relief to the farmers. Most farmers opt for credit to grow crops. But they find it very difficult to pay the interests. This scheme will reduce some of their credit burden.
- Amount waives off – This credit waiver scheme will not include all agricultural workers. Only select applicants will be able to get this special advantage.
- Cost benefit on crops – The authority has also amounted that small and marginal farmers will also receive cost benefit of Rs. 200 on specific crops. For the time being, it has selected four crops – groundnut, moong urad, and soybeans.
- More MSP for agricultural workers – The state authority has also pointed out that agricultural labors will also attain higher Minimum Support Price to reduce financial losses, incurred by the farmers.
- Implementation extent – This farmer credit waiver project will be rolled out in all 33 districts of Rajasthan simultaneously.
- Total number of beneficiaries – Rajasthan Agricultural Development department has highlighted that successful implementation of this scheme will offer benefits to around 29.3 lakh agricultural workers.
Eligibility and Documents necessary for application
- Residential requirement – The scheme has been designed and developed for the agricultural labors of Rajasthan. So, applicants must be permanent and legal residents of this state. Proper residential proofs, like voter card, Aadhar card and ration card will support this claim.
- Type of farmer – This scheme is only for select farmers. Poor and needy farmers, who fall under marginal and small category, will only be able to get the loan waiver facility. It is mandatory for all applicants to submit legal papers, which highlight that farming is their main profession.
- Date of credit issuance – This credit waiver scheme will not include all borrowers. Any farmer, who has applied for and attained loan after 30th September, 2017 will not be able to enroll under this scheme. The farmer must submit loan application and issuance papers, which highlight respective dates.
- From registered institutes – Only those agricultural workers will be able to reap the benefits of this scheme who have taken the credit from registered banks. If a farmer has attained loan from other government organizations, he will also be able to get the credit waiver. Thus, all credit related documents are necessary for scrutiny.
How to get application form and apply for the benefits?
- The state government has not finalized the actual application process. Talks are on for facilitating both online and offline registration, for ease of rural farmers.
- The link to the official portal is https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin?RU=LOANWAIVER. All interested applicants have to click on the “Login” button to start the registration process.
- As for offline application, all interested farmers, who have acquired credit and fulfill other eligibility criteria, need to collect application form from Rajasthan State Farmer Debt Relief Commission.
- Farmers will not have to pay any fee to attain the enrollment documents from the specified offices.
- Once farmers have the enrollment form, they need to read it, and fill all highlighted fields with accurate data.
- This must be followed by attaching photocopies of the necessary papers.
- After this, the forms must be submitted at the Rajasthan State Farmer Loan department.
- It is the responsibility of this department to check the applications and come up with the final list of beneficiaries.
How to check the status of application?
- It is possible for applicants to log online and take a look at the current status of their application.
- For this, each applicant must click on the link http://lwa.rajasthan.gov.in/Search.aspx.
- This link will give candidates direct access to the page that will help people to attain information about the application status.
- There are two different fields, highlighted on this page.
- In the first box, candidates must type in either the Aadhar code or the Bhamashah Family ID code. In case the applicant has none, he/she may mention the application ID.
- In the second field, the candidate has to click on the box. It is marled as “I’m not a robot.”
- After this, the applicant has to click on the blue button that is marked as “Submit.”
- This will trigger the site to check the database. It will then highlight the current status of the application on the computer screen.
The Rajasthan state authority has announced that it will spend around Rs. 8500 crore for meeting the expenditure of this loan waiver project. The financial assistance, offered by Rajasthan government will lift the credit pressure from the minds of farmers.