My Gov Quiz by Government of India 2018 Questions and Answers, Register, Certificate @quiz.mygov.in
My Gov Quiz is another online quiz competition that is organized by the central government. All participants need to log on the site official site to take part in this unique competition. Participants will have to answer 20 questions, randomly selected by the software. These must be answered in 200 seconds. Participants stand a chance to attain cash rewards, in case they succeed in answering more questions correctly. If not, central government will issue participation certificates to all. One can attain the certificates by downloading from the official link.
How to register in the web site
- To get registered for the quiz you have to log on to the official website quiz.mygov.in.
- You then have to get registered by creating your account on the website. You have to provide with your full name and valid email id.
- You also have to provide with your valid mobile phone number and country of resident.
- Your birthdates are also required at the time of registration. Once these details have been verified you are registered with the web site.
How to log in for the quiz
- All interested applicants, who desire to take part in this unique tourism quiz, will have to log on to its official portal. This is an online quiz, and cannot be played offline. All candidates must click on the link quiz.mygov.in.
- Once the homepage opens, applicants will have to click on the button that is marked as “Play Quiz.”
- This will trigger the site to open another page. This page will offer details about the procedure in which one has to take part in the quiz. It also highlights rules and regulations of the quiz contest.
- Once the candidate has read and understood the rules, he/she can start the time-bound online tourism quiz by clicking on the link “Start Quiz.”
- Participants will have to answer 18 questions, picked by the particular site, in no particular order.
- The chances of winning the prize will be directly proportional to the number of correct answers, given by the participant.
Start Date and Time Of Contest
- The quiz is scheduled to start on 2 Oct at around 11:59 PM.
- The last date for the quiz is set for 14 Oct till 5 PM.
- The total time allotted for the quiz is set for around 100 Seconds during which time candidates have to attempt 10 questions.
Rules and regulations for contest
- The quiz for Independence movement has been organized by the government of India under MyGov.in web portal.
- It is certain that candidates have to get registered for the quiz starting from 2 Oct to 14 Oct between 5PM. If any candidate fails to get registered by the set date then his registration will not be valid.
- The quiz is only open for candidates who have created their accounts with the official website mygov.in.
- All candidates are also requested to provide with their details regarding name, phone number and email id. Candidates have to update their profile with the information before getting started with the quiz.
- The government will be making use of all details provided for the quiz session.
- It is also certain that if you get registered for the quiz then you cannot withdraw your name back from the quiz.
- It is also obvious that each candidate will only be allowed for a single entry for the quiz. In case any candidate has made multiple entries using fake id then the entry will be automatically discarded.
- It is also certain that late entries or lost entries shall not be entertained by the organizers. If any entry found incomplete then it shall be discarded by the system.
- In case you are the winner of the quiz competition then you shall also be awarded with a certificate copy by the organizers.
- In case the winning candidate is not reachable by three working days from the date of announcement of the winner then the organizers will fortify his or her winning prize and other candidate who is next on the list will be given away the prize.
- In case more than one candidate are declared as the winner of the quiz competition then the prize shall be given away to the candidate who has taken less time for completing the quiz.
- It is also certain that if needed then the organizers have full rights to cancel or withdraw the quiz competition without prior information. It is certain that all candidates are expected to follow all stated terms and conditions for the quiz.
- It is certain that at the time of registration all participants are expected to follow all rules and regulations stated by the organizers.
- All set of rules and regulations are expected to be followed by the participants till they are a part of the quiz.
- In case any participant found not following he rules or regulations then it is certain that the organizers have full rights to disqualify such candidate. If any candidate provides with incomplete information at the time of registration then his registration shall be considered as cancelled.
- It is also obvious that all decisions made by the organizers shall be considered as final and no changes will be made.
- The Indian Judiciary system shall be responsible for governing the rules and regulations for the quiz competition.
It is certain that by launching the quiz competition the government of India is willing to test Indians for their love and knowledge for the country and its independence.
The central govt has decided to observe 2nd to 14th Oct as “Bapu@150 Quiz.” This is a special fest that will highlight Mahatma Gandhi life.
Other links –