Prasuti Sahayata Yojana In MP (mpedistrict.gov.in Apply Process )
The Prasuti Sahayata Yojana is a scheme under which the women workers who are pregnant will get financial benefit. This is only for the construction workers of Madhya Pradesh. Those who are eligible will have to enroll themselves. Women will be the prime beneficiaries and men who have pregnant wives will also get some benefit under this scheme.
|Name||Prasuti Sahayata Yojana|
|Website for Application Form||http://mpedistrict.gov.in/Public/show.aspx?param=IHT72v3J6m10Z3b4UWgQpGPVDhKaZIVm#|
|Target Audience||Pregnant female workers|
Benefits of the scheme
- This scheme allows the women workers to draw their salary’s half during the last three months of pregnancy to be obtained as a child benefit.
- The female construction workers will also get Rs. 1000 after their delivery. This amount which will be required for their medical expenses will be reimbursed to them.
- For men, who have pregnant wives in the construction workers’ field, there is a provision for 15 days of leave under this benefit scheme.
- Also, the woman will get up to Rs. 1000 for such complicacies – taking the half of the three month’s salary in total. The amount is capped at Rs. 1000 – this means that if your half of three month’s salary exceeds Rs. 1000 then you will get up to Rs. 1000 only.
- If due to severe complications the woman dies during her delivery then the maternity expenses will be given to her family members post her death.
- Age: The beneficiary should not be below 20 years of age at the time of delivery. Women below 20 years of age will not get the maternity benefit even if they are pregnant.
- ID card: You must also have an ID card that clearly states that you are a female construction worker who has availed the Maternity Aid scheme.
- Child limit: There is a child limit set on the scheme – it is only being given for up to two children. This means from the third child onwards this scheme can no longer be availed.
- Bank details: Since the amount will be directly deposited into your bank account, you will have to provide your bank account number, IFSC code, etc. at the time of registration.
- Birth certificate: To prove your age you will also have to provide your birth certificate at the time of registration. Make sure your produce the same for the pregnant woman.
- Photograph: A photograph of the woman – if possible, attested by the doctor or mentioned otherwise is necessary to produce at the time of document submission.
- Maternity related documents: you need to produce documents related to your pregnancy which should be issued by the nearest gram panchayat or hospital.
- Registration card: You need a legitimate registration card to be eligible. This means that you need the card with which you were able to enroll for this scheme.
How to apply
- Go to their main portal, that is, in this site http://mpedistrict.gov.in/Public/show.aspx?param=IHT72v3J6m10Z3b4UWgQpGPVDhKaZIVm and from there c lick on “Click to download form” situated at the middle right section of the page.
- Or, you can go to this page directly – http://mpedistrict.gov.in/Public/DisplayServiceForm.aspx?ParamDownloadForm=wVxDg86gHZk= simply go here and fill out the form.
- After filling the whole form when you come to the bottom you will see that there is an option to upload your documents. Here you will have to scan your photograph in JPEG format and upload it from the computer.
- After that you will come to a section at the bottom that says “आवश्यक दस्तावेज (आवेदक द्वारा स्वप्रमाणित)” below that there are two boxes – check them.
- Now take a print out of the page. You will see that at the top of the page on the right hand side there is an option that says “Print Form” – click that.
- Below the document, at the left hand side, you have to enter your signature, the place and the date. Also, at the right hand side of the page you have to put your signature before submitting.
- Finally you have completed the form filling process. You will have to submit the same to your nearest authorities to obtain the benefits.
Process to obtain benefits
- Go to labor office: You must go to the labor office at least six weeks before the date of delivery which has been given to you by the doctors.
- Alternate: If for some reason you have not been able to deposit the application form in time, then you should deposit the same right after the delivery or before the delivery process.
- Maximum limit: If you submit the application after two months right from the date of delivery, then you will not get any interest benefit. Hence, you must do it before.
- After applying: You will receive the maternity benefit in three installments within a span of three to four weeks – after the delivery.
- Reproductive medical care reimbursement: This type of reimbursement is done in two installments from either the Construction Workers Welfare Board or the Local Labor Office of Madhya Pradesh.
- Amount reception: At the end, you will get the amount in the form of bank draft. It will be deposited to your account directly.
Through this scheme some women will get financial relief during child birth. They will be able to get aid from the government to cover all their maternity expenses during the delivery process. This scheme is open for a majority of below poverty level workers and will help them achieve the help they need in their medical care.
Mukhyamantri Shramik Sewa Prasuti Sahayata Yojana
In developing nation like India, the earning capacity of a common man is very low, he can hardly fulfil his basic needs and to overcome this situation the women of the house are forced to go out and work. In India there are basically two sectors. The first one is the organized sector and the second unorganized sector. In the organized sector all the facilities like EL, CL or Maternity leave and all other financial support are already provided. Whereas, the unorganized sectors employees do not enjoy the same benefits as the female workers in organized sector. Basically the problems aggravate during the months of pregnancy. Hence, as a helping hand towards these destitute women, the state government of Madhya Pradesh has implemented a new scheme that called as the Mukhyamantri Shramik Sewa Prasuti Sahayata Yojana, which will offer financial assistance to the female workers of unorganized sector. Women workers registered under this scheme will be reimbursed for the financial loss due to absence during pre-pregnancy and post pregnancy.
The main objective of this scheme is to ensure proper early detection of high risk pregnancy, safe delivery, vaccination after the birth of the pregnant and infant, and to create a favorable environment with financial support to promote healthy behavior of women and infants.
Launch details of the scheme
The Mukhya Mantri Shramik Sewa Prasuti Sahayata Yojana has been implemented from 01.04.2018. It will benefit the female candidates of unorganized sector, in both rural as well as in urban areas. All the documents related to the scheme will be made available on the official webpage of MP government soon. The scheme was flagged off by the CM, Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
Key features of the scheme
- Benefits for pregnant woman – One of the basic objectives of this scheme are to develop the status of women working for the unorganized sector, and bearing the dual impact of loss of salary and the cost incurred, during the pregnancy period. The pregnant women will get financial assistance that will help them during pregnancy and the expenses occurred post-delivery. This scheme will make sure that the delivery and the making sure that the new born baby gets all the immunization he needs.
- Implementation of the scheme – This scheme although sounds to be for the people in the rural parts of the country as unorganized sector are generally in the rural parts of the country. However to enlighten you on this matter this scheme will be implemented in the rural as well as in the urban areas parts of MP. The number of such women is more in the urban parts of the state.
- Target Beneficiaries – This scheme targets the women employees of unorganized sectors. The duration of maternity leave may vary from 9 months to 1 year. Since there is no proper provisions made to reimburse the monetary loss of the women working in the unorganized for their absence during their initial pregnancy days as they don’t have any job security. Hence to make sure that these ladies get the benefits like the women working in the organized sector, the state government has designed this scheme.
- Financial Benefits – Since the women employee will not be able to attend their office and won’t be able to work hence there incur a monetary loss and on top of that they will have to bear the cost incurred during pregnancy and post pregnancy. Hence under this scheme, the state will offer a sum of 16,000 to the women who fulfill the necessary criteria.
- How will the beneficiary get paid – Since this scheme is for the pregnant women and to immunize the new born hence the beneficiary will be paid in two installments. The first installment will be during the pregnancy for various tests to be carried out and medicines related to it. To vaccinate the new born, the second installment will be given after the birth of the child.
- Better Medical Assistance – The scheme will offer financial assistance in order that the beneficiary will utilize this payment to go through various tests and pregnancy checkups and get a better medical assistance and proper nourishment to the mother and the child.
- Ascertain, delivery and vaccination – This scheme is for the proper delivery of the women and to give safe birth. All risky cases of pregnancy will be treated with care and will receive a better medical help. This is to make sure that the basic aim of healthy mother and healthy baby will be fulfilled.
The MP state government is trying its level best towards the betterment of women, those who are associated with the unorganized sector. The government is providing them with a Rs. 16,000 cash assistance which will help them during their maternity period.
- Each and every eligible woman will get a payment of Rs. 4000 as the first installment. To get this amount, the women need to submit ANM or doctor’s reports. The tests must show the healthy fetus during last quarter before birth.
- Once the baby is delivered in a registered health center, the baby will have to child take all vaccinations like – VCG, zero-dose, HBV and OPD, After this process the next installment of Rs. 12,000 will be given by the government hospital.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- For Whom – Since this scheme is for the women working for unorganized sector hence only those women will be able to apply for this scheme who are associated with the unorganized work sector.
- Labor Registration Card – To make sure that the beneficiary is working for an unorganized sector, it is mandatory for these female unorganized workers to have labor registration cards to prove that they actual belong to this category.
- Age – To apply for this unique scheme, every eligible pregnant should not be less than the age of 18 years. In case they are not adults yet, no financial assistance will be provided under this scheme.
- Residence Proof – This scheme is to up-bring and developed the women who are working for uncategorized sector and those who are a registered residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- Number of births – The woman who already has two children, will not be able to benefit from this scheme. The woman who has than two living children can benefit from this scheme.
- Hospitals where this scheme will be effective – This scheme will allow any institutional delivery at any government or private hospital. The deserving woman who is interested in getting the financial assistance from the MP state government may visit the above institutions.
Documents required for application
- Photo ID – To make sure that there is no misuse of identity, it is necessary for the candidate to offer all personal identification details. This is also to keep a keep track of the selected candidates by the health department.
- Address proof – To make sure that the beneficiary belongs to MP. Hence it is mandatory present the residential proof; the beneficiary must also submit the photocopy of residential documents.
- Age proof – Since one of the criteria of the scheme is to provide assistance to the women who are 18 and above. Hence the age related documents are made mandatory; the age certificate of the pregnant person must also be submitted.
- Pregnancy proof – Since this scheme is for the pregnant women hence this proof is necessary to prove that the beneficiary is pregnant. The first installment will be given after it is been verified that the beneficiary is pregnant. Thus, the submission of these test results is also important.
- Documents related to Delivery – After the confirmation of the safe and sound delivery the government will then release the second installment for the vaccination of the baby. Hence the state authority, after the birth, will check the delivery papers and health assessment documents are also for verification.
- Labor registration card – to make sure that the beneficiary belongs to the unorganized sector, as the scheme is designed to offer financial assistance for the female workers working in the unorganized sector, they will have to submit of the registration card they get from the concern authority, that proves that she is associated with some form of work which falls under unorganized sector.
- Aadhar card – Since aadhar is the document which has the photo of a person as well as has the address too. And the aadhar is linked to the bank account. Hence the submission of a clear photocopy of the Aadhar Card is also a must. It comes in handy for verifications.
- Bank Account details – Since the account will directly be credited in to bank account of the beneficiary hence it is mandatory to submit the photocopy of the bank passbook with the application form. The bank name and branch name, account number, IFSC code, and branch code should be highlight. Only then the state department will send the financial assistance to all selected candidates via bank transfer.
- Other scheme benefits – So far it is seen that no one person gets the same kind of benefits under two similar but different schemes. However in this case, there is an exception made by the government. All beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) which is governed by the central government will also be able to apply and get the benefits for this state governments program.
Application Form Process
The government has not yet disclosed the procedure to apply for this scheme.
Women working for organized sector need not to worry since they are already financially strong and as well as they can get the reimbursement from their organization. This issue generally is related to the women working for unorganized sector of the country. Such schemes are for the betterment and development of the people who are not financially strong and deprived.
For updates and notifications please visit here again or else you can visit http://www.dprmp.org/NewsDetail.aspx?newsid=538462&disid=39