Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan (Karam Yogi) Yojana 2020 PMLVMY [Online Application Form Download Process, Eligibility, Premium chart, Beneficiary List, Amount, Benefits, Exit Policy, Claim form]
The Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana, 2019 will be implemented from July, 2019. The scheme is designed to help the small scale business owners. The small scale owners like, retailers, owner of the rice mill, departmental stores’ owners, owners of the oil mills, real estate brokers, owners of the small hotels, and restaurants etc. The business is generally family based and often these businesses suffer from intense labor, inadequate finance, unpaid labor, etc. the aim of the scheme is to provide adequate financial support to the business owners. The scheme was implemented for the unorganized labor under the Unorganized Workers’ Social Security Act, 2008.
Introduction of Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana
Name Full Form
|Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana (PMLVMY)|
|By Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Small businessmen of the country|
|3000 / month|
Toll Free Number
|Ministry of Labor and Employment|
Allocation of total budget
Key features of the scheme
- The scheme will take care of the people who come under the Unorganized Workers’ Social Security Act, 2008.
- In order to enroll the name of the beneficiaries the CSC-SPV will help to enroll the name of the beneficiaries. The e-governance will help to track the people who have small business.
- In order to provide help regarding the plan 3.50 lakh common service centers are working all across the country.
- The scheme will deal with the pension fund that will be provided by the central government of India. The pension fund will be monitored by the Insurance Corporation of India.
- The pension will be provided to the eligible subscriber of the scheme. On the other hand, the central government will also contribute to the fund equal amount as the subscriber.
- The entire value of the scheme will be calculated on yearly basis, and if any shortage appears then that will be fulfilled by the central government.
- Under the scheme the people will get the payment on a monthly basis, and the amount is fixed and the amount in three thousand rupees.
- The pension will be given to the beneficiary who has reached to 60 years.
- Under the scheme, in order to stay in the pension plan, a candidate can enter into the plan in 18 years. The age limit of entering into the scheme is 18 to 40 years.
Payment of pension
Under the scheme the candidate will receive monthly pension and the amount is three thousand rupees. The pension will start after the candidate reaches to 60 years old. The amount will be directly transferred to the candidate’s bank account.
Benefits on disablement Under the Pension Scheme
If the beneficiary by accident become disabled, and that too before reaching to the age of 60, and also unable to continue the scheme then the candidate’s spouse can run the scheme by contributing regular payment to the scheme. The candidate’s spouse can also exit the scheme and even then the spouse will also receive the money along with interest.
Benefits to the family on death of an eligible subscriber
If the candidate dies during the time of the scheme then his spouse will be eligible for the scheme and she can continue the scheme by adding the installments. If the candidate’s spouse decides to leave the scheme the she will receive the fifty percent of the money from the pension fund with bank interest rate. But the family pension will be applicable for the spouse only.
Eligibility Criteria of Laghu Vyapari Mandhan
For Small Businessmen Only
Small Business Owners can be included in the Monetary Scheme only. Small businessman means that the merchants with annual turnover Rs 1.5 lakhs or less will get pension under this scheme.
In this plan candidate aged between 18 to 40 years old is eligible to apply. All beneficiaries in the meantime will also have to deposit the premium amount.
If a person falls under the National Pension Scheme contributed by the Central Government or is included in the Employees State Insurance Corporation Scheme under the Employees State Insurance Act, 1948, or the Employees Provident Fund and Under the Miscellaneous Provision Act, the Employees Provident Fund Scheme is included. Also, if he is the person paying income tax, then all of them have not been allowed to join this scheme.
GST Registration Number –
In this scheme, because small traders are being given an opportunity to apply, therefore their annual turnover has also been fixed in it to prove that applicants should GST registration number. It is necessary to give in the application form.
Passbook of Bank Account-
The amount of pension given in this scheme and the amount of premium to be deposited is to be deposited in the bank account, therefore applicants should attach bank account number that comes in the passbook, and they can attach a copy to the form.
Aadhar Card –
To deposit the money under the identity of the applicant, his age proof and bank account, and Aadhar Card is extremely important for the applicant to have it.
Photo of the applicant-
In the application form, the applicant should have a passport photograph. Therefore, the applicant should also bring the photo along with other documents.
How to apply for the scheme?
In order to apply for this scheme, 3.25 Common Service Centers have been established, the applicant can get the application form the Common Service Center under his area. Apart from that, the application form can also available online by logging in to the website of the Common Service Center. After the form is received, the applicants will have to fill in all the information in it. And then VLE agent will have to submit his application form. The process of applying for it has not started yet, the process of applying will be released soon by the government. As soon as this process is released, the responsible department will give you full information on the official website regarding how you can apply for it.
Exit Policy for Laghu Vyapari Mandhan
- If anyone leaves the scheme in 10 years of joining the scheme then the candidate will get back the money that is contributed in the scheme. The money will be returned with the bank interest rate.
- If the candidate leave the scheme after completing the terms of the scheme like 10 years, but the candidate leaves the scheme before reaching 60 years then then the candidate will get the money with all the interest that he earned in the pension fund.
- If the candidate dies during the time of the scheme his spouse will be eligible to continue the scheme.
- If the subscriber and the spouse of the subscriber both die in the scheme then their children will get the money.
Other articles –