The PM-Kisan Yojana has been initiated by the government to offer financial help. It is meant for small and marginal farmers. It has been launched under the initiative of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under this scheme, farmers will be given Rs.6000 yearly. It will be given in three installments of Rupees 2000 each. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is known to be a Central Sector Scheme for which the Indian government is offering full funding.
How to register under the PM-Kisan Samman nidhi Yojana –
There are different ways to apply for the scheme, and the farmers need to register through the scheme’s online portal. However, the official portal of the scheme is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Portal . The farmers have to register by filling in the application form with correct details.
Apart from this online form, the candidates can register through the offline mode by visiting local patwari or nodal officers related to the scheme. The state government has selected the officers to help the farmers get suitable benefits under the entitled scheme. For this, they have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to avail of the benefits.
Documents required for the scheme
- Land holding documents– The farmers need to produce suitable land registration papers at the time of registration.
- Suitable citizenship certificate– By furnishing the citizenship registration certificate, they have to authenticate whether they are eligible to get the scheme benefits.
- Details of bank account –The farmers should produce details like bank account, IFSC code, branch name and the like at the time of registration for the scheme.
- Aadhaar card for identification – Aadhaar card, voter ID card or ration card should be produced for identification and scrutiny by higher authorities.
However, after registration, the farmer can check the application and the payment status through the PM Kisan Yojana official portal.
Facilities available at ‘Farmers Corner’ section on the portal
- New farmer registration
- Beneficiary list
- Edit Aadhaar failure record
- Status of Self Registered or CSC Farmer
- Beneficiary status
- Download PM Kisan app
How to check the PM Kisan status and beneficiaries list –
- First, the candidates have to go to the official portal of PM Kisan Yojana.
- Now, on the menu bar, one has to click on the ‘farmers corner’ option
- After this, you have to click on beneficiary status and list option to get access to it
- To check beneficiary list, you have to enter correct details like district, sub-district, village, block and the like
- After this, click on tap report option to get the required details
Therefore, the mobile app relating to the scheme has been launched for the help of the farmers. Through the app, the interested can get access to the facilities that are given on the portal.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Helpline Number, contact details –
For any farmer queries, they can contact through the helpline details – Helpline No. 155261 / 1800115526, 011-23381092. Therefore, by correct implementation of the scheme, the state government is trying to help the farmers lead a proper livelihood.
Other links –
- Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
- PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana
- PM Kisan Toll Free Helpline Number