Pandit Deendayal Gramodyog Rozgar Loan Yojana (Subsidy Application Process) [upkhadi.data-center.co.in]
The Uttar Pradesh government has recently launched Pandit Deendayal Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana under which the government shall provide subsidies to entrepreneurs. This scheme will enable the people in rural areas to get a kickstart for their business venture. Those who are selected as beneficiaries under this scheme will receive training for entrepreneurship. Through this scheme, the government aims to make it easier for the rural youth to find and generate employment.
The UP government launched this scheme on their official website www.upkvib.gov.in and upkhadi.data-center.co.in. You can check all the details of this scheme on this website itself.
Some Important links under this scheme are –
- Application Form 1: http://upkhadi.data-center.co.in/MediaGallery/ApplicationForm1.pdf
- Application Form 2: http://upkhadi.data-center.co.in/MediaGallery/ApplicationForm2.pdf
- Application Form 3: http://upkhadi.data-center.co.in/MediaGallery/ApplicationForm3.pdf
- Application Form 4: http://upkhadi.data-center.co.in/MediaGallery/ApplicationForm4.pdf
- Application Form 5: http://upkhadi.data-center.co.in/MediaGallery/ApplicationForm5.pdf
Key Features of the Scheme
- Loan Grant: Through this scheme the government shall provide you with loans to start up special units of production. The banks will provide the loans directly into your account.
- Project unit: You have to have a project unit or you must have a proposal to set up one unit under this scheme which you will utilize and generate profits.
- Capital loan: All the beneficiaries will get 50 percent grant on the capital loan for building the unit, buying equipments and machinery, constructing work-shade and so on. The ceiling on grant is Rs. 5 lakh.
- Employment: You will have to employ at least 2 persons if you are going to take a loan of Rs. 1 lakh. This is the rule under the entrepreneurship level.
- Training: To ensure that you are succeeding at your venture, the government will also provide you training for 7 days. The budget for this is Rs. 2000 per trainee. It will take place at the departmental board of village industry training centers.
“You can read here Central Schemes 2017-18“
Loan Repayment Amount
- Credit limit: Under this scheme, the entrepreneurs will get a loan up to Rs. 25 lakh from various private and cooperative banks. 5% of the cost of the project shall be borne by the entrepreneurs and the rest by the government.
- Bank debt distribution: The bank shall keep distributing the loan from time to time. The instructions shall be given by the Reserve Bank of India. The loan shall be given in installments.
- Capital subsidy: After the first installment (which should never be less than the grant amount) is released, the lender will have to issue a capital subsidy claim form which will go directly to the District Village Industries Officer.
- Penalty for miscreants: If it is found that the beneficiary intentionally misuse the loan amount or has not installed any unit and operated it for three or more years then the amount of the capital subsidy which was given by the bank Khadi Village Industries Board will not be adjusted. In fact, the amount shall be returned to Uttar Khadi and Village industries board. The funds thereby returned, will be further used by the board for granting loan to more competent beneficiaries or for the betterment of the beneficiaries.
How to select a beneficiary?
The beneficiaries will be selected by a set of selection committee members under each district. These are the following that the committee will compose of –
- District village industries officer (convener/secretary)
- Deputy Commissioner District Industry (Member)
- District Magistrates or their nominated representatives (director)
- Regional village industries officer, Uttar Pradesh Khadi and Village Industries Board (Vice President)
- District Lead Manager (Member)
- Residence: This scheme is only for the youth residing within Uttar Pradesh. So you have to be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh to be applicable.
- Age: The minimum age for enrolling is 18 years while the maximum age is fixed at 50 years. As again, this scheme is fixed for the youth of the state.
- Aadhar card: To enroll for this scheme you will mandatorily have to have your Aadhar card. If you don’t have it, you can apply for one before the enrollment starts.
- Academic qualification: As with the academic qualification, you will have to have passed the 10th standard at least from a recognized board or a university, if you want to avail a loan worth Rs. 15 lakh or above.
- Documents of work experience, if applicable: If you have any work experience, then it is mandatory for you to produce the documents related to your previous work.
Here are the documents that you need to provide –
- Aadhar card: As we already stated, Aadhar card is mandatory for applying for this scheme and you must produce the photocopy of the same along with the application.
- Educational qualification: Whatever your educational qualification is, you have to provide the details up to the highest qualification that you have attained.
- Training certificate: If you are trained, then you have to provide the training certificate. It is only for those candidates who are trained and not mandatory for all.
- Work records: Again, if you have any work site experience, then produce the reports else, it is not mandatory.
- Photos: You may have to produce passport size photographs of yourself. So be ready with them before you start filing the application form.
- Proposed scheme outline: You will also have to produce the proposed scheme outline plan along with the other documents here.
“Some Rojgar Yojana have also been designed for employed youth
Some unemployed allowance schemes have been designed for unemployed youth
- Bihar Mukhya Mantri Swayam Sahayta Yojana
- Punjab Berojgaari Bhatta Yojana
- Unemployment Allowances Scheme In Andhra Pradesh “
How to get the application form?
The application forms for this scheme are available online itself. You will have to visit the official website of the UP government (given below). You can submit the application from your own home online. To know the procedure, read below –
How to apply?
- You have to apply through the official website http://upkhadi.data-center.co.in/ Go to this link and you will land on their main page.
- On this page, click on the link whose title is this – “Gramin Kshetron Mein Badhti Berozgari Evam Grameen Shikshit Ka Sheheron Ki Or Palayan ko Hatotsahit karne thatha adhik se adhik Rozgar ka avsar uplabhd karane ke uddeshya se Pradesh mein Pt.deendayal Rozgar Yojana ka shubharambh”
- A new page will appear now with the title “पं0 दीनदयाल ग्रामोद्योग रोजगार योजना”. This is the page where you will have to fill out the details and complete the registration.
- Once you go to the third page, you will see that there is a table at the end with links. Click on any of those links and you will be able to download the form. Afterwards you can submit it to your local authorities.
“Arunachal Pradesh Deen Dayal Upadhyay Bunkar Yojana has been started for women bunker. A Smart Classroom Adhunik Shiksha Yojana has also been started by state for students.”
This scheme will help the youth of the scheme get some employment opportunities. Also those who are entrepreneurs at the village level will benefit much from the scheme’s training opportunity. It will help in skill development as well as employment generation at the grass root level.
- Sandhya Suraksha Pension Scheme
- Soil Health Card Scheme
- Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2017
- Nai Manzil Scheme
- pahal scheme