Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2020-21 [Loan, Subsidy, Form, How to Apply, Portal, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, List, Farmers’]
An online application is available under the Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana as instructed by the Odisha state government. The farmers will get subsidies against the loans they have taken for agricultural purposes. However, the online application is invited from the state government, making it easy for the applicants to benefit. Below are mentioned some other details relating to the entitled scheme.
|Name of the scheme||Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana|
|Scheme has been supervised by||Odisha government|
|Main objective of the scheme||Betterment of farming and the agricultural condition in the state|
|Online portal for the scheme||www.apicol.nic.in|
|Benefits for the farmers||The scheme shall offer rewards to the farmers|
|Subsidy offered under the scheme||The scheme shall offer up to 50 lakhs of subsidy for the loans and encourage them for better growth of the agro industries|
What are the features of CM Krishi Udyog Yojana Odisha?
- Impact on Agro-Industries – The State government wants to offer financial assistance to firms, companies and units for the suitable development of the agricultural industries. Even the industries under food processing and horticulture.
- Speedy and Time Bound Implementation – The interested farmers have to apply through apicol.nic.in link. Here, one has to submit the digitized form through which they can get the subsidy benefits. To speed up the loan subsidy procedure, the farmers must go through the online process to get help for the agro-based industries.
- Management of the industries – For the smooth processing of the agro-industries, NIC and APICOL has to help in monitoring.
- Subsidy of the agro industries – The state government will offer the loan subsidy to the agro industries as per the above-said scheme.
- Subsidies for other industries – Other than the agro-based industries, educated individuals can get loan subsidy to set up units in different sectors like horticulture, agriculture, animal resource development, food processing, and the like. Here, they can get a subsidy of up to rupees 50 lakhs from the state government.
- Minimal wastage of time – The applicants have to fill up the form through the online portal, which can be done quickly without a waste of time.
- Easy payment and cash refund – The transactions with the entrepreneurs will be done through the bank account through safe gateways.
What are the eligibility criteria of the scheme?
- Bank details – The applicants need to furnish suitable bank details at the time of registration for the scheme. The subsidy of the loan will be credited directly in the linked account.
- Land details of farmers – The farmers need to produce a land record or appropriate lease document with details of the plot to justify their claim for the scheme eligibility.
- Identification proof – The candidate has to offer suitable identification details to justify that they are the country’s citizens.
- Residential details – The candidates should offer adequate residential proof to justify that they are the permanent residents of Odisha.
What are the documents required to apply for a loan subsidy?
- Bank details – The candidate should offer a bank consent letter and bank details like account number, IFSC code, and others to link the account.
- Land details of farmers – An authorized lease document should be introduced at the time of registration for the scheme benefits.
- Identification proof – As identification, candidates should furnish Aadhaar card, mobile number, farmer ID and the like for correct registration under the scheme. In addition, the signature of the candidate is also important at the time of registration.
- Residential details – As the scheme has been introduced in Odisha, only the permanent residents are allowed to become part of it.
Therefore, only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can get the subsidy benefits under the scheme. For this, the candidates will be given rupees 10, 000 as a security token. However, this money is refundable.
What are the steps to apply online for agriculture schemes in Odisha?
- First, you have to visit the official portal relating to the scheme at link .
- On the homepage, you have to click on the ‘beneficiary aster’ option and click on the registration option.
- This will initiate the registration process and so, you should click on the correct link
- Following this, you have to click on the ‘no’ option in case you have attempted or completed the registration procedure online.
- As the digitized form comes up, you should enter the correct details as it will be scrutinized by high officials.
- The applicants have to enter correct details like application type, family ID, location of the farmer with land details.
- They need to review the application before submitting it and make the necessary corrections.
What are the steps to check the Beneficiary Status online?
- First, you have to click on the site
- On the homepage, click on the ‘beneficiary tab’ option and then click on the ‘beneficiary status’ link.
- The direct link for the status will be
- Following this, Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana beneficiary status tracking page will show up in which you have to enter the correct details.
- In the status, you have to enter details like voter ID card, Aadhaar card, reference number and the like
- You should ensure that you do not enter incorrect information as it will reject the online application
- After entering the details, the applicant has to click on the submit button that will instantly show the beneficiary status on the screen.
However, with the successful implementation of the scheme, it shall help to improve the condition of the farmers. This apart, it will also generate better employment opportunities for the scheme. With suitable financial help, it can encourage the use of innovative tools for agricultural purposes. Therefore, with the help of this scheme, it would be easy to realize the vision of ‘Doubling Farmers Income by 2022’ in the state.