TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Unemployment Allowance Scheme in Telangana 2020 [Eligibility Criteria, Amount, Application Form Process, Last date]
For the betterment of jobless and educated young individuals of Telangana, the state government has decided to launch Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme. The state government has been successful in implementing unemployment scheme for the help of the jobless individuals of the state. The scheme will give money on a monthly basis. Read on to know more about the eligibility, features, and details of application process relating to the scheme.
|Name of the scheme||TS Nirudyoga bruthi Unemployment Allowance Scheme|
|Scheme launched in||Telangana|
|Scheme has been launched by||K. Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Date of announcement of the scheme||Feb 2019|
|Scheme implementation date||2019 – 2020|
|Target beneficiaries||Jobless educated youth|
|Allowance amount for the scheme||3016 rupees on a monthly basis|
Key features of TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Improvement of jobless candidates – With increasing problem of joblessness in the country, this scheme will help to improve the condition of the youth in the state.
- Help youth boost confidence – This scheme will help in improving economic condition of the state. By this, it will be easy for the applicants to get jobs. In addition, they can use allowance money to start a new venture.
- Total allowance money – According to the CM of the state, the eligible candidates will get rupees 3, 016. The money will be credited to the candidates by the Telangana state government.
- Interval of payment – The financial assistance by the state government will be given on a monthly basis.
- Deposition in the bank account – The allowance amount will be credited directly in the bank account of the candidates.
- Budget allocation for the scheme –For effective implementation of the above-said scheme, Telangana CM would give a total of Rs. 1,810 crore.
Eligibility Criteria and documents required for TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Residential proof – The Telangana state authority is responsible for the effective implementation of the scheme. Applicants living only in Telangana are eligible to get benefits under this scheme. Therefore, the candidate should provide a legal residential certificate to the higher authority.
- Personal documents – The personal details identification certificate is required. It will be required for a background check of the candidate. It can be a voter card, ration card or Aadhaar card details.
- Jobless youth – The financial advantages will be given only to the unemployed candidates as has been stated by the CM of the state. Also, they should be involved with any kind of business that might provide them with any kind of financial assistance. Therefore, the candidates have to produce necessary documents to prove that they are jobless.
- Bank account details – Since the allowance amount will be credited in the bank account of the applicants, they have to provide bank account details to the higher authority. The amount will be directly credited to the linked bank account. It should be an active bank account.
- Education requirement – For getting financial assistance under this scheme, the interested candidate should have a minimum qualification. To get monthly financial help, applicants with graduation and post-graduation degree are eligible. Photocopies of educational documents should be provided to the higher authority for proper verification.
Registration Form and procedure to apply online under TS Nirudyoga bruthi Unemployment Allowance Scheme
The scheme has been proposed by the Telangana government during the state budget 2019 discussion. During the budget meeting, the CM of the state only talked about the features and the eligibility criteria of the scheme. No other information has yet been declared by the state government. As soon as it comes up, the interested candidates will be the first one to know about it. The higher authority is still working on the effective implementation of the scheme. Moreover, for ease of registration relating to this scheme, both offline and online process will be introduced by the state government.
By proper financial support from this scheme, it will be possible to get rid of the financial problem of the state. Also, it will offer a job opportunity to the jobless youth of the state. After a youth gets a job, the financial assistance will be stopped. Other than this, for the overall improvement of the farmers, different other schemes and benefits will be released by the state government.
Other links –
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- AP Rythu Raksha Pathakam Scheme
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme AP Registration
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme In Telangana List