Odisha Government Naveen Patnaik “Mo Sarkar” All Scheme List 2020
It is the responsibility of the state government to ensure the holistic development of the people. The authority tries to develop the condition of the financially weak communities. The main tool that the government uses for this is welfare schemes. These are developed by the state government and implemented for the betterment of the people. The Odisha government has for long been actively churning out and religiously implementing financial and social security scheme, for people, falling under various economic categories.
Launch details of schemes
|Schemes launched in||Odisha|
|Launched by||Naveen Patnaik’s Mo Sarkar|
|Name of the schemes||Date of launch by the authority|
|National Food Security Act||2019 – 2020|
|Mamata Yojana||2019 – 2020|
|KALIA Yojana||2019 – 2020|
|Mission Shakti||2019 – 2020|
|Drinking Water Scheme||2019 – 2020|
|Farmer’s Registration Project||2019 – 2020|
|Biju Swastya Kalyan Yojana||2018 – 2019|
|Sarbakhyama Yojana||2018 – 2019|
|Utthan Scheme||2018 – 2019|
|Utkarsh Scheme||2018 – 2019|
|Mahapranay Yojna||2018 – 2019|
|Mukhyamantri Abhinav Krishi Yantripati Samman Yojana||2018 – 2019|
|Biju Yuva Shashaktikaran Yojana (BYSY)||2018 – 2019|
|Mukshyamantri Kalakar Sahayata Yojana||2018 – 2019|
|Khushi Scheme||2018 – 2019|
|AMA Clinic Yojana||2018 – 2019|
|Anmol Yojana||2018 – 2019|
|Odisha Nidan Scheme||2018 – 2019|
Benefits of the schemes
- Better lifestyle – Every scheme has been developed in a way to target a certain section of the society. These schemes will focus on a particular beneficiary category, and will assist in making their lives better.
- Development of the state – The implementation of the schemes will make it easy for the state government to pave the path for the development of the common inhabitants.
- Connecting with the people – The implementation of these projects also allows the state government to gather more information about the common people in the area. The schemes highlight that the state government is interested in their welfare.
- Providing respite to the beneficiaries – Every state government welfare scheme is different from the other. These target different beneficiary categories. The implementation of these schemes will assist the beneficiaries to acquire benefits, offered by the state government.
Details of the welfare schemes
- Odisha Food Security Act – Many people, residing in the state, have not been included under the Food Security Act that has been implemented by the central government. The applicants, who have not been selected can get the benefits of the same scheme, implement by Odisha government. State reports highlight that around 34.44 lakh applicants will attain the perks of this scheme. Financially vulnerable people will have to pay only Re.1 for every kilogram of rice from the ration shops.
- Mamata Yojana – The state Chief Minister understands that pregnant and lactating women need special nutrition and medical care. The life of the unborn child and the mother can be in danger if these elements are mission. The state government has implemented the Mamata Yojana for expecting and nursing mothers. The beneficiaries will acquire financial support in their bank account for a specific tenure.
- KALIA Yojana – Around 51 lakh farmers and people, depending on argo-based industry were benefitted by the implementation of the KAILA project. The state government offers financial support during the cropping season, life and accident insurance and other farming related benefits for the eligible farmers.
- Mission Shakti – Not many opportunities were available for the women living in the villages. The state government launched the Mission Shakti project for the development of the village women. The beneficiaries can get financial assistance and work with the self-help groups to acquire financial independence. It empowers females and paves the path for better development of the state. The beneficiary list has crossed the 70 lakh mark.
- Drinking Water Scheme – The government has taken the necessary steps to ensure that people have access to clean and safe drinking water. Water pumping stations, purification plants and distribution channels have been developed for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- Farmer’s Registration Project – Paddy cultivation is an important agricultural practice in Odisha. With the implementation of the Framer’s Registration scheme, the paddy cultivators will be able to register their name for the perks that the state government announced from time to time.
- Biju Swastya Kalyan Yojana – Under the health welfare scheme, the state government offers access to improved medical facilities to as many as 3.5 crore inhabitants. The female applicants can acquire medical insurance of Rs. 7 lakhs, while the same is Rs. 5 lakhs for the male applicants. The insurance coverage will be available for one year and can be renewed as well. With this scheme in place, the beneficiaries can get free treatment in state and private hospitals.
- Sarbakhyama Yojana – The state government had also taken the necessary steps to put a stopper on the rampant unauthorized constructions. With the implementation of the Sarbakhyama Yojana, it has been regularized by the authority.
- Utthan Scheme – The target beneficiaries of this scheme are the students, who study in VI to VIII. The implementation will offer proper opportunities for the students to acquire quality education at the schools.
- Utkarsh Scheme – The state government also concentrates on the development of the secondary academic structure. Students of standard 9 and 10 will be able to apply and get the perks of this project.
- Mahapranay Yojna – This is a unique scheme that was implemented to offer financial support to financial weak beneficiaries. Under this project, the state offers monetary assistance if there is a death in the family of the applicant. The money can be used for cremation and conducting the rituals.
- Mukhyamantri Abhinav Krishi Yantripati Samman Yojana – The scheme has been implemented to encourage the farmers to use their own skills, and boost farming practices. Only those individuals, who come up with innovative farming tools and techniques, will be rewarded by the state authority.
- Biju Yuva Shashaktikaran Yojana (BYSY) – This scheme has several aspects. Firstly, the government offers laptops to the students, who have scored high marks in the final examination. Apart from this, the authority strives to encourage and develop the leadership abilities of the members of the Biju Yuva Vahini.
- Mukshyamantri Kalakar Sahayata Yojana – The Chief Minister has always been interested in promoting art and culture. This scheme was implemented with this aim. Financial rewards and assistance is offered to those artists, who are associated with cultural and artistic activities.
- Khushi Scheme – Self-hygiene is crucial for young female students. The Khushi Scheme has been implemented by Odisha government for the state and state-aided schools. Girls, studying in classes 6 to 12 will be able to apply for this project. They can get free sanitary napkins, supplied by the respective state government department.
- AMA Clinic Yojana – The aim of this scheme is to provide Fixed Day Specialist Services. The scheme targets the people, who opt for treatment at the medical clinics, which are located in the urban localities.
- Anmol Yojana – It is another project that aims at safeguarding the health of the pregnant mothers and their babies. The state government supplies the midwives and the ANM nurses with ANMOL Tablets. These boost the health of the mother and the child. These medicines will be distributed to the rural female beneficiaries for free.
- Odisha Nidan Scheme – The Odisha authority stresses on the development of the health facilities. Apart from the dialysis scheme for the needy applicants, the Odisha Nidan project offers health check-ups and diagnostic facilities at the state-run medical centers.
These are only some of the recent schemes that have been officially implemented in Odisha. The state government has stated that it will come up with newer welfare projects, which will enhance the development of the needy people. The authority monitors these schemes with closely. The Chief Minister has already announced that his government will make the necessary changes in the existing schemes to make them more potent.
Other links –
- YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
- YSR Navodayam Scheme in AP for MSME
- Harishchandra Sahayata Scheme Odisha
- Free Smart Phones Scheme in Odisha List