Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana in Jharkhand (Protsahan Rashi to Girls) 2019 [Apply, Eligibility, Application Form]
The Mukhymantri Sukanya Yojana has been launched by Jharkhand government that has been aimed for better future of girl child in the state. In addition, the scheme will protect girl child from child marriage and provide them adequate nutrition. According to the scheme, the Chief Minister will also provide an incentive for girls who are below the age group of 18.
Details of the scheme
|Name||Jharkhand Mukhymantri Sukanya Yojna|
|Who has announced the plan||CM Raghubar Das|
|When to start planning||January 2019|
|Who are the special beneficiaries||Girls up to 18 years|
|Tollfree helpline number||Not applicable|
|Online portals||Not applicable|
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana Jharkhand
- Child mortality rate needs to be increased, and thus, with the introduction of this scheme, girl child will be given proper nutrition. Jharkhand government is trying their best to improve the condition of girl child for the past few years that can be expected to launch in recent time.
- By the introduction of this scheme, the girl child will no more be a burden on the family and their conditions will be enhanced by means of incentives and other facilities provided. They can be properly raised, and they can also pursue their desired career without getting married at an early age.
- Government will be assisted by UNICEF and like organizations in accomplishing this innovative initiative that aims to look after the wellbeing of the girl child.
- All incentive money relating to this scheme will be directly submitted to the linked account of the girl’s parents. Thus, it is mandatory for the parents to link the bank accounts.
- The financial support extended by the Jharkhand government will be given to the girl for nutrition, quality education, and other purposes as well.
- The incentive money will be given during the admission of girls in class I, class VI, class IX and XI so that they avail better education and coaching facilities as needed.
- Government targets to help almost 25 lakh families under this scheme.
What are the eligibility criteria for Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana?
- The scheme will be applicable to girls who are residing only in Jharkhand state. Therefore, proper residential identity should be introduced to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Since the scheme aims for infant girls as well, people can opt for the same soon after their girl child is born. In this relation, the birth certificate of the girl child should be submitted under this scheme.
- Under Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana, money will be directly credited to the linked account. Thus, the girl’s parents should have a bank account in which the incentive money will be deposited.
- The money will be given under DBT facility, and thus it is important to link the bank accounts.
List of documents required for the scheme
- To avail the benefits of the scheme, the candidate should be a resident of the state. The person should bring the resident certificate during the registration process.
- It is necessary to have the daughter’s birth certificate, birth documents, and Aadhaar card without which the enrollment for the scheme may not be completed.
- Details of bank transactions are required for the scheme since some amount of money will be credited to their account.
- Every child should be educated as it will be necessary to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Registration Form process under Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana
The Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana has been implemented in the state level, and thus the enrollment procedure will be available via the portal of the scheme. But no such information pertaining to the registration of the scheme has yet been detailed in the website. As soon as the information is updated on the website beneficiaries will be the first one to know about it.
However, several schemes are coming up by the initiative of central government, and most of them are aimed to improve the condition of women in the state. It is further known that more benefits will be given to women under the above-said scheme. By uplifting the condition of women, they will be able to set their career effectively. In turn, they will be able to make proper earning for a standard living.
Other links –