Mukhyamantri Yuba Jogajog Yojana in Tripura 2020 (Chief Minister Youth Communication Scheme) (Application Form Online, Eligibility, Smartphone Amount)
The Prime Minister of India has stressed on the need for digitization. He mentioned that access to the digital platforms will boost the overall development of the nation. The state governments have launched welfare scheme, with the objective of improving communication. The Tripura government has launched a new scheme that offers better communication tools. The scheme has been directed towards the students, who have opted for graduation courses. Under the new Mukhyamantri Yuba Jogajog Yojana, the eligible applicants will receive financial assistance from the state government to purchase smartphones. If you desire to know more about the other aspects of this project, then read this article.
Launch details of the scheme
Name of the scheme
|Mukhyamantri Yuba Jogajog Yojana or Chief Minister Youth Communication Scheme|
|Launched by||Biplab Kumar Deb|
|Announced by||Ratan Lal Nath|
|Date of official launch||4th March 2020|
|Date of scheme implementation||2020 – 2021|
|Target beneficiaries||Graduation students|
|Supervised by||Ministry of Education and Law of Tripura|
|Application process||Online registration process|
Key features of the scheme
- Better communication facilities – The state government wants to ensure that the young students can acquire the perks of digitization. The smartphone is the primary tool that will help in accomplishing this aim.
- Progress of the students – A smartphones with internet connectivity will enable to beneficiaries to gather more information about their academic programs. Apart from this, they will be able to access the job portal easily.
- Courses selected for the scheme – The students, pursuing graduation degree in law, medicine, engineering, polytechnic, para-medical programs, music, art, science, commerce and performing arts will be able to apply for this scheme.
- Financial assistance – As mentioned in the scheme launch draft, the beneficiaries will be given Rs. 5000 to obtain new smartphones.
- Number of beneficiaries – It has been highlighted by the minister that after the implementation of this project, more than 14,608 graduation pupils will attain the financial grant.
- Payment frequency – To ensure that the students can purchase the smartphones easily, the state government has decided that beneficiaries will get a one-time grant in their accounts.
- Payment mode – The state government will deposit the grant amount in the bank account of the respective beneficiaries. The Direct Benefit Transfer mode has been selected for the distribution of the grant amount.
- Utilization of the cash – The Education Minister of the state has pointed out that the beneficiaries will be able to user the grant to purchase new smartphones for personal use.
- Budget allocated for the scheme – The state government has instructed the finance ministry to set aside a whopping sum of Rs. 7.31 crore for the successful implementation of this project.
C,lick Here to check online status of Court Case
Eligibility for applicants
- Must be a state resident – As this project will be implemented and financed by the Tripura government, the applicant must be a legal resident of this region.
- Must be a student – It has been highlighted that if the applicant is not pursuing a graduation degree, then he/she will be barred from obtaining the financial grant.
- Must study in government colleges – Only those students, which have taken admission in the colleges, which are run and monitored by the government, will be able to apply for the scheme perks.
- Must have a bank account – As the grant amount will be distributed via DBT mode, it is necessary that the applicants have an active bank account in their names.
Documents necessary for application
- Residential proof – It is mandatory for every candidate to submit official residential proof documents, which have been issued by the Tripura government.
- Identity proof – The interested candidate must provide a photocopy of his/her Aadhar Card so that the government officials can check his/her background.
- College documents – The admission documents, issued by the respective government college must be attached with the online application form to aid the verification process.
- Course details – The candidate must submit the copies of such college documents, which shed light on the graduation course that he/she is pursuing.
- Bank account details – The candidate must provide papers, which highlight the bank account details like the name of the bank and the branch, address of the branch, branch code, account number, and IFSC code.
Click Here to check center list of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
How to apply for the scheme?
The Education and Law Minister of Tripura has mentioned the key features and eligibility of the scheme. He also shed light on the fact that the state government will opt for the portal based enrollment process. The elimination of the offline application mode will make it easy for the interested candidates. Apart from this, the online registration will render the entire process paperless. He mentioned that the official implementation date is yet to be decided. The Tripura government may launch a new portal to aid the enrollment process. Otherwise, applicant may be instructed to log in on the official state government site to get access to the digitized enrollment form.
Easy access to information enables the students to excel in their academic pursuits. The smartphone will also pave the path for easy communication with family members and friends. The Tripura government will make the necessary arrangements to ensure speedy implementation of this student welfare scheme. The Chief Minister has announced that the scheme guidelines may be changes for offer better facilities to more students. The launch of the scheme is a significant step that has been taken by the Tripura authority. Better facilities for the students today will boost the prosperity of the state.
Other links –