Mukhyamantri Shaikshanik Bhraman Yojana in Jharkhand
Academic education in the schools must be complemented with field trips. These trips not only make the bonds of friendship strong but also play a significant role in shaping the overall personality of each candidate. Apart from this, the excursion also assists the students in knowing about the rich culture and heritage of the country. For this, the state government of Jharkhand has implemented the Mukhyamantri Shaikshanik Bhraman Yojana. Under this scheme, the state authority will organize school trips to other parts of the country.
|Name||Mukhyamantri Shaikshanik Bhraman Yojana|
|Announced Date||September, 2017|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of the state is Raghubar Das|
|Monitored By||School Education and Literacy Department of the state|
|Train left the Hati station on||Sep 2017|
|Type Of the Scheme||Trip Scheme|
Key features of the scheme
- Providing a chance to visit other places – With the implementation of the scheme, the state government will be able to provide the students the opportunity of visiting other places. They will get to know the culture and heritage of the area.
- For the students of government schools – The scheme has been designed and developed for giving the students, studying in the government and government aided schools to travel to other places. The students of private schools have the means of arranging trips on a yearly basis. But the students of the government schools do not have the luxury.
- Budget of the scheme – The state government has allocated a budget of 1.1 crores for meeting the requirements of the scheme.
- Memorandum of Understanding with the railways – Meeting the transportation requirements of such large number of students is not easy. To make this easy, the state government has already signed a memorandum with the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation.
Mukhyamantri Shaikshanik Bhraman Yojana – Trip details
- Trip to Delhi and Agra – As per the draft of the program, the government will be sending students, accompanied by teachers to Delhi and Agra. These two places have a rich history and architectural wonders of the country.
- Duration of the trip – The Delhi – Agra trip has been scheduled to last for five days. During these days, the students will be taken to various historical places.
Implementation process –
- Batches of students – It is not possible for the authority to send all students at the same time. Thus, the candidates have been segmented in three separate batches. The first batch has already been dispatched. The other two batches will be dispatched soon.
- Number of members in each batch – According to the reports of the state government, the first consisted of 900 students, from various schools. Monitoring such a huge number of candidates is not easy. For this, 50 teachers were sent with the excursion group.
- Total number of beneficiaries – The state government has declared that as per the plans, they will be able to arrange many such excursions for the students. It is estimated that around 3500 students will be brought under the scheme.
With the implementation of the scheme, the state government will be able to assist the students in gathering knowledge about the other parts of the country. The particular trip will help them in understanding the Mughal period, its architecture and its effect on the country.
Under this project, school students were taken on excursions to Delhi, Kolkata, Agra, Puri, Bengaluru Bhubaneswar, and Mysore. But the scheme has been stopped as the Jharkhand government has not yet paid Indian Railways for their services. The railway officials urged the government to clear all dues so that they can resume their services. It seems the students are going to suffer the most because of this rift between Jharkhand authority and Indian Railways.
Other Schemes :
- Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Scheme in Rajasthan
- Pandit Deendayal Khadi Gram Udyog Rozgar Loan Yojana
- Tejaswini Scheme in Jharkhand
- Mukhyamantri Dal Bhat Yojana In Jharkhand