(mera.pmjay.gov.in) Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Ayushman Bharat Website Portal
The central government has already announced the Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan. Though the official implementation will start from September 2018, several states have already taken necessary steps to roll out the scheme. As mentioned in the project details, this is only for those people, who fall in the SECC 2011 data list, meaning it is for the poor and needy individuals. The central government launched an official portal for the benefit of the people. The name of this portal is Mera PMJAY, and one can log on to this site by clicking on the link https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login . All candidates, who want to attain the medical insurance benefits, will be able to check their eligibility by clicking on this portal.
What are the features of the portal?
- Checking the eligibility – The main purpose of this portal is to help people check their eligibility criteria for this medical insurance scheme. Interested candidates can check if their names are registered under the SECC list. This search can be generated with name, ration card number, mobile number etc.
- Attaining information about the scheme – All facts, figures, and details, related to the Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan, are clearly stated on this portal.
- Information about Arogya Mitras – Apart from cashless scheme details, this website also offers information about the Arogya Mitras. If anyone is interested in becoming an Arogya Mitra, then he/she will get recruitment details fro, this webpage as well.
- Key benefits of the scheme – If a person wants to acquire more information about the key perks of this scheme, then logging on to the mera.pmjay.gov.in link will suffice.
- Goal of the scheme – The official site also highlights the goal of Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan.
- Achievements of the project – If anyone is interested in knowing about the feats that the scheme has achieved so far, then that information will also be available on this portal.
- Information about treatment packages – Apart from details about which states and union territories have taken part in this elaborate project, people will also attain information about all diseases that the insurance scheme covers. The portal will also highlight the treatment packages and its cost.
How to download mobile app?
If a person does not have a laptop or computer, he/she can use the smartphone to attain information about the scheme. The central government has also launched new application for this scheme. The name of this application is Mera PMJAY. This is mainly for the cellphones, which run on the Android system.
- If a person desires to download this application on their Android mobile phone, then he/she has to go to the Google Play Store.
- Here, he/she has to type in Mera PMJAY in the search bar, and click on the search option.
- This will highlight the official application for this scheme.
- Once the app is highlighted, the person can download and install it. The process is same as for other applications.
- Once the downloading is complete, the individual has to select the name of the state and district, and generate an OTP.
- After typing in the OTP, he/she can register official via the app by filling in some details.
Helpline number of the scheme
Apart from the official site and the mobile application, it is possible to attain pertinent information about the scheme by calling on the helpline numbers. These are toll free numbers and are active at all hours. The two official helpline numbers are 14555 and 1800-111-565. Customer care executives will answer these calls and clarify all doubts.
An elaborate scheme as this requires planning and precision for successful implementation. It is not possible for the central and state governments to successfully organize this project in the absence of proper awareness. The official portal, mobile app, and the helplines will help in disseminating information among the commoners. This awareness will educate more people about their rights, and perks. This, in turn, will increase participation of eligible applicants.
Other links –