Mazi (Majhi) Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme Yojana Maharashtra 2019-20 (Marathi) [माझी कन्या भाग्यश्री योजना मराठी] [PDF,Application Form, Registration Process, Eligibility Criteria, Download, Last Date]
The Mazi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme was introduced in 2016 in Maharashtra as a means of encouraging girls in the area to receive a proper education. This is to help cut down on the number of girls who are not attending school. As a result, it will improve upon the lives of girls around the state if followed in an appropriate fashion. The scheme is especially designed to replace the old Sukanya scheme that was introduced in 2015. It will actually officially replace it on March 2017, which also happens to be International Women’s Day.
|1||Name||Mazi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme|
|2||Announced Date||March 2017|
|3||Start Date||April 2017|
|4||Official ambassador||Bhagyashree (Actress )|
|5||Prior Scheme Name||Sukanya scheme|
|6||Targeted Audience||Girls Of the State|
Key characteristics of Mazi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme
- Development of female candidates –The Maharashtra government has provided economic help to the weaker families that will ultimately help to improve the condition of the female children.
- Enhance the condition of female education level – Families have a tendency to stop the education of girl child due to expenses. But the arrangements made by the state government will help the girl children to pursue their career according to their wish. As a result of this, it will help to improve the overall condition of the education of girl children in the state.
- Financial help –According to the draft of the scheme, the state government will transfer rupees 50 thousand in the bank accounts for one girl child. For the families who have two girl children will be given rupees 25 thousand each for both of the children.
- Elimination of sex ration problems– The sex ratio of children both in rural and urban areas are a major concern of the state government. However, by the implementation of the scheme, upbringing of the girl children will not be considered as a burden anymore, and they will be able to pursue the career as per their choice.
- Money withdrawal – When the family is in want of some financial assistance for the girl child, they can withdraw the interest amount. This step can be taken when the child is more than 6 years of age, or the girl has completed 12 years.
- Knowledge about family planning – In case third girl child is born in the family, no scheme benefit will be provided by the government for the third child.
- Opening of the bank accounts – According to the draft of the scheme, the amount will be credited to the linked bank account of the beneficiaries. The bank account should be opened in the name of the girl child and her mother. In addition, it should be a state-run bank where the account will be opened.
What are the eligibility criteria and the documents required for application?
- Residential proof – For successful implementation of the scheme, Maharashtra will have to give a total of 200 crores amount. Relating to this, only the residents of the state will be able to avail the benefits of the scheme. When applying for the scheme, the applicants have to produce documents to support the fact that they belong to the state only.
- Financial assistance – According to the draft of the scheme,for the family having annual income more than rupees 7.5 lakh annually, they will not be able to attain the benefits of the scheme. Therefore, the interested candidate has to produce their income certificate when submitting the application form.
- Number of children – A maximum of two girl child from each family will be covered under the scheme benefits.
- Applicant of children homes – For the girl child who lives in the child care homes will be able to apply for the scheme and avail its benefits. The assistance will help the girl to pursue education and get the career of their choice.
- Medical proof of parents – The couples who are opting for the benefits of the scheme will have to provide medical proof when registering for the scheme. In addition, either the mother or the father of the girl children have to go through the procedure to eliminate the chances or giving birth to a third child. In relation to this, the couple has to submit tubectomy or vasectomy surgery details from any reputed medical centers.
- Birth certificate proof – The couple should attach the birth certificate proof when registering for the scheme. Apart from providing information like the name of the child, age, and address of the child, it will also help the officials to maintain a record of the child.
- Bonafide certificate of the child – The interested parent should also provide the bonified certificate pertaining to this scheme.
- Details of bank account –The payments under this scheme will be done via direct transfer in the linked bank accounts. So, the bank account details along with branch name and other specific details should be provided to the authority.
How to apply for the scheme and enroll for it?
- For submitting the registration form, the applicants have to go through the offline process.
- No such official site has been provided by the higher authority to submit the application. The applicants can apply via the hthttps://www.maharashtra.gov.in/Site/Upload/Government%20Resolutions/English/201602261720426830.pdf link. Through this, the applicants will get their PDF version of the registration form.
- The applicants have to click on the right link through which they will be able to download the form. In addition to this, they have to attach the required papers along with the registration form.
- For background verification, the candidate has to attach the required documents along with filling in the required details in the application form.
- After completion of the filling up the application form, the applicants have to submit the required papers to respective authorities.
Apart from the above-mentioned scheme, there are not much steps taken for the nutrition and protection of girl child in the rural areas. With proper education and scopes in the educational sector, girls will be able to attain their career in the professional sector according to their wish.