(mygov.in) Logo and Tagline Competition for Ayushman Bharat
Ministry for Health services has made an announcement for Tagline and Logo competition for participants nation wide that will be organized online. As per recommendations the government is inviting entries from the participants for designing logo for Ayushman Bharat Program. The Ministry has made the official announcement about the competition on their website and PR.
Important Dates (Last Date)
As per the statements collected by the sources the official announced for the launch of the competition was made on 16th February 2018. For subscribers to fill in their entries the last date declared is till 18th March 2018.
- Health ministry has announced to organize the competition for 2018 under Ayushman Bharat scheme. Participants can take part in the competition via official government website for MyGov at mygov.in/task/logo-and-tagline-competition-ayushman-bharat/.
- The implementation of the competition was officially made by FM Arun Jaitley at the time of budget presentation meeting for 2018-19 in the parliamentary session. The competition was also approved by the PM Narendra Modi for implementation.
- The implementation of the competition will be done by the government on the online platform under the digital campaign for general public. Participants can submit scanned copy of the Logo design or upload it as digital copy on the website in A4 size only.
- Main aim – As per the government the main aim of the competition is to try and run an awareness program to educate people about issues related to healthcare sector. Under the new campaign the government aims to get people involved in helping form a healthy India society. The government wants to educate individuals for preventive and precautionary measures for maintaining Holistic health via tertiary, primary and secondary health care services.
- Prize award – The government has also stated that the winner of the competition will be awarded with a cash prize of Rs 25000. The next winner of the competition will also be awarded with Rs 10000 cash prize. The prize would be given by the Family and Health Welfare Minister at the time of Live streaming via website and social media platforms.
- Theme – The government sources have stated that the main theme of the new logo design is to focus towards Ayushman Bharat scheme. Under the program the guiding principle will be to focus towards slogan “Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah, Sarve Santu Nirmayah”.
- Beneficiaries under Ayushman Bharat – Under the new program the government aims at offering health protection scheme to over ten crore individual belonging to economically weaker and poor sections of the society. Rs 5 lakh coverage will be offered by the government towards providing tertiary and secondary health services for hospitalization charges.
The government has introduced the national health care program “Ayushman Bharat” as an intuitive under NHPS (National Health Protection Scheme) and setting up welfare and health centers. The government has also announced to set up over 1.5 lakh centers nationwide for providing diagnosis and drugs free of cost to the beneficiaries.
- Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme Rajasthan
- Farmers And Agriculture Welfare Yojana Schemes List 2018
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- All Pradhan mantri Yojana