List of All Mukhyamantri (Sarkari) Yojana and schemes by MP State Government 2018-19 [ Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Yojana (Sambal) ]
Public Welfare is a sector that is not well-manage in India. Though several state governments tried to implement these schemes, they have failed to produce positive results. The Madhya Pradesh government joins the list, and desire to attain the desires success with the implementation of Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Yojana. The scheme is more elaborate to include as many people as possible.
Launch details of the scheme
The announcement of this project was made by the Madhya Pradesh government during March 2018. But the official inauguration and implementation will take place on the June, 2018. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan will greet the crowd from the stage, and announce the benefits of this Chief Minister’s Public Welfare Scheme. The application procedure started on 1st April and ended on 30th May.
Key features of the scheme
- Development of poor and needy – The development of this Jan Kalyan Yojana has been done in such a manner that it will target betterment and progress of poor and needy people. They will receive several of advantages after its implementation.
- Inclusion of left out candidates – With the implementation of this project, the Madhya Pradesh state government will be able to include candidates that do not receive benefits under other projects, either sponsored by the state of central government.
- Special announcement for farmers – An incentive, at the rate of Rs. 260 for every quintal of wheat will be deposited in bank account of all farmers who grow wheat and have registered. Registered farmers will also receive Rs. 800/kg and Rs. 400/quintal for selling garlic and onion respectively. Gram, lentil and mustard growers will receive Rs.100 for every quintal of production.
- Electricity at flat rate – Another announcement, under this scheme, is associated with offering power supply at low rates. It highlights that needy people will have to pay only Rs 200, if their power consumption remains 500W mark. The outstanding amount will be paid from the state coffers.
- Special announcement for labors – Special training centers will be opened in the state to offer skill development lessons to labors.
- Payment of school fee – As for the children of labors, associated with the unorganized sector, they will get free school education from 1st standard till higher education levels. The stat will pay the tuition fee for all students of that category.
- Treatment facilities – Poor people are not capable of meeting the cost of medical treatments will no longer have to worry about it. The state will take care of the medical treatment bills.
- Proper housing facilities – To meet the housing problems of people who fall in the financially weaker sections, the CM has announced that state will offer residential units at flat rates.
- Bonus for tendu patta collectors – Rs 6 crore 18 lakhs were shelled out by the state authority when the CM distributed this amount to offer seasonal bonus for all who are associated with the profession of collecting tendu patta. It is also a part of the Public Welfare project. This bonus was offered to 75 thousand such workers.
- New water scheme – Narmada Drinking Water Augmentation Program that will cost around Rs. 27 crore and 92 lakhs has also been announced by the CM of Madhya Pradesh.
- Announcement in manufacturing sector – Apart from these welfare activities, CM also laid down the foundation stone for Chief Minister Infrastructure Development Works. The state had to shell out as much as Rs. 3 crore 34 lakhs for this.
- Supervision of the scheme – It has been mentioned in the scheme details that the responsibility of implementing and monitoring this project will be placed on the shoulders of 5 member committees in each Panchayat or ward.
There is no particular section that this scheme aims to cater to. It includes number of sub-schemes, which will offer benefits wither in cash or in kind. The successful implementation of this project means that the state authority will be able to reach out to a significant number of applicants, engaged in various professions.
Madhya Pradesh Scheme List
|1||Samadhan Online Compliant Portal|
|2||Mukhya Mantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana|
|3||Mukhya Mantri Solar Pump Yojana MP|
|4||Krishi Rin Samadhan Yojana|
|5||Mukhya Mantri Kanya Vivah Yojana In MP|
|6||Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana MP|
|7||Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Chhatra Yojana In MP|
|9||Shala Siddhi Protsahan Karyakram In MP|
|10||Krishak Udyami Loan Yojana MP|
|12||Samarth Sangini Yojana In MP|
|13||Nagar Uday Abhiyan In MP|
|14||Mukhya Mantri Yuva Swarojgar Loan Yojana|
|15||Narmada Sanrakshan Karya Yojana|
|16||Mukhya Mantri Yuva Udyami Yojana|
|17||Mukhyamantri Saral Bijli Bil Yojana|