Ladli Laxmi Yojana in Madhya Pradesh 2019 (Online Apply,Application Form, Calculator, List, Certificate, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, Cash Prize) [ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in/] लाड़ली लक्ष्मी योजना
The overall development of the status of women in urban especially rural areas of Madhya Pradesh can only be achieved if the gender bias is removed and parents start providing adequate education to their daughters so that they can stand on their own feed economically. For this, the MP state government has implemented the Ladli Laxmi Yojana for meeting the targets.
|Name||Ladli Laxmi Yojana|
|Launched By||Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|Implementation Date||April, 2007|
|Supervised By||Women and Child Development Department|
|Toll free number||07879804079|
|Helpdesk e-mail IDemail@example.com|
Key features of the Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- Empowerment of girls – With the implementation of one scheme, the state government has targeted many problems. The MP government wants to strike a balance in sex ration, eliminate gender bias, increase the rate of girl education and secure their future with monetary assistance to the family.
- Financial assistance for education in installments – To ensure that the parents send the girls to school, the state government has decided to provide monetary assistance during the schooling years in installments.
- Onetime payment – An amount of 1 lakh will be provided to the family of the candidate for meeting the expenses of the marriage (only if he girl gets married after the age of 21 years). But the family will not be able to use the money for paying any dowry. The same will be paid even if the candidate remains unmarried after 21 years.
- No benefits for girls married before 18 years – It has been mentioned in the program that only those registered candidates will get the full benefits if they are not married before attaining the legal age of 18 years.
- No benefits for dropouts – The scheme highlights that any candidate will cease to attain the monetary benefits if they drop out of the education framework. Thus, the scheme will also aim to reduce the drop out percentage.
Cash reward criteria and calculator for Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Under the Ladli Laxmi Yojana in Madhya Pradesh, the state government has promised that all parents who get the names of their daughters under the welfare program will be given a onetime monetary gift of Rs. 1 lakh. Apart from this one time money gift, the state government will also assist the family financially, for providing the girl with adequate education. The family will be paid money in installments and the amount of cash reward the candidates get will depend on the standard in which the girl is studying.
- First installment – When the candidate is studying in 6th standard, then she will acquire Rs. 2000.
- Second Installment – The amount will be Rs. 4000 when she will be admitted in 9th
- Third installment – During her admission in 11th standard, the girl will be given a sum of Rs. 7500.
- Fourth installment – The state government will give the candidate an amount of Rs. 200 will be provided on a monthly basis.
- Fifth payment – If the candidate remains unmarried till 21 years and expresses the desire of acquiring higher education, then the state government will make the final payment of Rs. 1 lakh.
Eligibility criteria of the scheme
- Residents of MP – The scheme has been developed and designed for the development of the state of the female children by providing financial assistance, only for the candidates who have permanent residency in Madhya Pradesh.
- Age Limit : It will be provided to the family during the marriage of the girl child, once she has attained the legal age of 18 years.
- For BPL category – The implementation of the welfare program has been targeted towards providing the financial assistance to those families, which fall under the BPL category.
- Must not pay income tax – Another requirement of the scheme states that only those families will be allowed to register under the scheme who do not come under the income tax payment slab.
- For maximum two daughters – As it has been mentioned in one of the features, each family will be able to get a maximum of two daughters registered under the scheme.
- In case of twins – The scheme has permitted the registration of two daughters who have been born at the same time. If the parents have a girl prior to the birth of these two daughters, then the family will be able to get all three registered.
- In case of triplets – Though only two daughters are allowed under the scheme, special permission has been granted for those who have triplets. The only condition that the need to meet is all three children must be girls.
- Must be born after 1st April 2007 – The scheme highlight that only those children will be allowed to register under the scheme who have been born after the specified date.
- Adoption of family planning – The eligibility list also includes the point that makes it mandatory for the parents to resort to family planning measures, when they are getting the second daughter registered.
- Before the attainment of one year – It is best to get the name of the daughter registered before she attains the age of one year. During this period, the Anganwadi centers must be provided all documents of the female child.
- Regular visitors of Anganwadi centers – Another eligibility criterion is that the parents, who wish to get the benefits of the scheme for their female child, will have to visit the Anganwadi centers on a regular basis.
- Saving bank account – Each monetary installment will be deposited in the bank account of the candidate. Thus, it is mandatory for the parents to operate a savings bank account in the name of the girl.
Important documents required for the scheme
- Residential documents – As the program has been implemented for the development of the overall status of the girl children in MP, the production of legal documents which show that the family is the resident of the state is a must.
- Age related documents – The legal documents, which support the claims of age of the candidate will have to be submitted with the application form.
- Birth certificate – The birth certificate of the girl must be submitted with the form. If the parents are opting for registration of the second daughter, then the birth certificate of the first daughter needs to be presented as well.
- Bank account details – As the monetary transfers will be done via the bank account, the photocopy of the passbook, containing the name of the bank, branch, and account number needs to be submitted.
- Proof of identity – The Aadhar card of the candidate has been made mandatory. The unique code will assist the authority in keeping the records.
- Family planning certificate – During the registration of the second daughter under the scheme, it is mandatory for the parents to submit the family planning certificates.
- Photo of the candidate – Last but not the least; the application form must contain a passport sized snap of the candidate.
Application form of the scheme
If any parent is interested in registering the name of their daughter or daughters under the Ladli Laxmi Yojana, then they will have to fill and submit the application or registration form. The application form can be acquired either from the authorized site of the scheme at https://ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in or one can get it from the nearest Anganwadi center.
Registration process of the scheme
Not all living in the rural areas are familiar with the online procedure of application. Thus, the state government has kept the provision of applying both online and offline for acquiring the benefits.
Offline registration process:
- Those who want to stick with the traditional offline process will have to pay a visit to any of the Anganwadi centers, which are located in the area.
- The application forms are available at these centers and will be given to the interested candidates free of cost.
- Once the application form has been filled with the data and the photocopies of the required documents have been attached to it, the parents need to submit it at the Anganwadi center.
- All this should be completed before the child completed one year of age.
Online registration process:
- For online procedure, the interested candidate will have to click on the link ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in/. Here, the person will be given access to the digital application form.
- After the homepage appears, the person needs to bring the cursor on the link https://ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in/Sharad_Surabhi_Ladli/Avedan_Type.aspx and click on the button that is marked as “Application”
- As soon as the candidate clicks this option, another page will open up and it has three different options.
- The candidate will have to click on the link that implies “apply through public”. As soon as the opting has been clicked, the person will get access to the link https://ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in/Sharad_Surabhi_Ladli/Public_Application_Ladlilaxmi_Yojna_Form.aspx
- Once all the fields have been filled with the right information by clicking on the drop down arrows, the candidate must secure the information by clicking on the “save” button.
- Last but not the least; the person will have to upload the scanned copies of all the required documents with the application form and submit the final application for the selection process.
Ladli Laxmi Yojna certificate
During the first five years, after the girl has been born and registered under the scheme, the government will provide National Saving Certificate of Rs. 6000. This certificate will be purchased by the state government in the name of the girl child who has been registered under the Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
List of Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Once the registration has been done, the parents need to check the list of names of the beneficiaries, which have been selected under the scheme. The list of the scheme can be acquired by clicking on the link http://shiksha.samagra.gov.in/LadliLaxmi/View/GetAllLadlis.aspx.
Name search (Balika)
After submitting the application, the parents have to search the beneficiary list to make sure that the name of their daughter has been selected or not. The page shown below will appear once the link mentioned in the above subhead has been clicked. Here, the person has to fill in the data under the fields marked as “District”, “Local Body”, “Gram Panchayat/Zones” and “Village/Ward.” Then the capcha code must be typed in the particular place. Then the “Get all Ladles’” button must be clicked.
A scheme like LLY will not only ensure a good future for the girls but will make sure that the view of the rural society changes and parents stop seeing the daughters as burdens. As of now, a whopping 7000 crores has been allocated towards the implementation of the scheme.