Jio TV and Jio GigaFiber TV Registration from August 15 (Cost, Plans, Cash On Delivery [COD], Dealership)
Reliance has made a new announcement. As per this declaration, it will launch Jio GigaFiber Broadband on the 15th of august, 2018. The information, offered by the company also states that people interested in this broadband service will have to shell out Rs. 500. Apart from high speed internet, applicants will also get internet-based television service option. Reliance will try to start full-fledged launch of this broadband service before Diwali this year. The data limit under this broadband service will be 100 GB. To get a high internet speed of 100Mbps, people will have to pay a monthly fee of Rs. 700 to Rs. 1000. In case an applicant is interested in getting the internet based television service, he/she will have to pay an additional fee that ranges between Rs. 250 and Rs. 300
Jio GigaFiber Broadband: What is it?
The Jio GigaFiber Broadband is based on the principles of Fiber to the Home or FTTH. Under this scheme, people will receive access to high-speed internet through high-quality fiber cable lines. The normal cables, used now are not capable of carrying the signals of very high-speed internet. With FTTH connection, people will be able to get high-speed internet connection at their homes.
Reliance is all set to launch their new fiber technology. But this is not a sudden decision. The company has been trying to implement this tech, and has been conducting several tests accordingly, for few years. Apart from internet, customers will receive GigaTV service as well. One will be able to connect all smart devices in the home with this internet connection.
How to register for Jio GigaFiber Broadband?
- If applicants are interested in applying for this new internet service online, then they will have to log on to the official page of the company. For this, applicants have to click on the link jio.com
- Apart from the website, smartphone users can download the My Jio App on their phones and use this application to book a connection.
- The company will work on installing the broadband connection in those areas, which have a large number of connections.
Tentative Jio GigaFiber Broadband Packages
- Under the first package, applicants will be able to get Jio GigaFiber Broadband by paying Rs. 500. This package will offer internet speed of 50 Mbps. This package offers 300 GB data and will remain valid for one month (30 days)
- If an applicant requires more data, then he/she can take a package of Rs. 750. This package offers 450 GB data and comes with a validity of 30 days.
- Rs 999 Jio GigaFiber Broadband plan will fetch 600 GB data. This package will also remain valid for 30 days.
- In case one desires more data, then he/she must apply for Rs. 1299 package. Under this plan, applicants will receive 750 GB data, for one month.
- If one wants more broadband speed, then he/she must opt for the Rs. 1500 plan. This package will offer 30 days validity, 900 GB data usage limit and a whopping 150 Gbps speed.
- Airtel 4G Vs Idea 4G Vs Vodafone 4G JIO 4G Data Plan
- Saur Sinchayee Yojana In HP
- Apply Reliance Tower
- 4G Data Plan Comparison