Jan Aadhar Card Scheme Rajasthan 2020 [E-Card Number Download, Enrollment Number, Registration Form, Status Check, Services List, Family, Portal, App, Helpline Tollfree, FAQ, E-Mitra+, Know Your EID] janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in
The government of Rajasthan has launched a new card called Jan Aadhar Card. The motto of the project is to promote ‘One Number One Card One Identity’. The reason is government has been facing difficulties with multiple cards and finally they decided to launch this card. From now on the state government schemes will be applicable on the candidates who are holding Jan Aadhar card. The article is going to talk about the card and other related information below. The launch table of the card is given below.
The launch table
|Name of the scheme||Jan Aadhar Card Scheme|
|Old name||Bhamashah Card|
|Launched by||The state government of Rajasthan|
|Name of the portal||janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Card implement date||April, 2020|
|Toll free number||18001806127|
Key features of the scheme
- Primary purpose: The scheme was introduced to the people in order to make one identity of the people of Rajasthan.
- Benefits- The main benefit of the scheme is that if anyone opts for the scheme it will help the people to avail several government launched scheme.
- Mode of work-Jan Aadhaar card is a type of identity card known as a number, a card, an identity. Through this card, the government wants to create a database under which a list of families and members of families living in Rajasthan can be prepared. This Jan Aadhaar number will act like a unique ID number for a particular family and its members.
- Financial assistance- The beneficiary of the scheme will receive financial assistance from state government. The money will be deposited to the beneficiary’s bank account; it will also help to maintain the transparency of the scheme.
For Loan Waiver Portal Rajasthan List Click Here
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
According to the rules of the scheme domiciles of the state are eligible for the scheme.
For Jan Aadhaar enrollment, only two types of documents are valid, one should be an identity card and the other should be address proof for which Citizen Aadhaar card, NREGA card, Ration card, Voter ID card, Passport, Water bill, Electricity bill, Telephone bill, photo copy of passbook, BPL card, PAN card etc. can be deposited.
How to apply for the scheme
- Visiting the official site- In order to apply for the scheme the interested candidates need to visit the official site of Jan Aadhar card. After reaching there you will need to scroll down the home page and there you will find an option called Jan Aadhar enrollment in hyper link form. You need to click on it.
- Filling in the form- After clicking to the enrollment option you will get a form on the next page and you need to enter all the correct information in order to fill the form. The information like name, age, gender, date of birth, etc. will be asked to fill in. After filling the form the candidates need to click on the submit button.
- Entering the registration number- Once you are done with filling in the form you will need to click on the Citizen Enrollment link and then you need to enter the registration number to complete the registration process.
For Aapki Beti Yojana Rajasthan Form Click Here
Some necessary steps to avoid problems
- Forgetting registration – If you ever forget the registration number, you need to click on ‘forgot registration’ and need to enter the mobile number to retrieve the reg. number.
- Acceptance receipts – If you want the enrollment receipt then you need to click on the option called ‘acceptance receipt’ and need to choose one receipt number followed by registration number or Aadhar number to get the receipt.
- Uploading documents – If you want to upload necessary documents to get the Jan Aadhar card then you need to click on the option called ‘upload document’.
How to check the application status for Jan Aadhar Card Status?
In order to know about the application status you need to click on the hyper link option saying check status. You need to enter the receipt number to know the status.
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration Click Here
How to Download and Install Jan – Aadhaar App?
Along with the portal for Jan Aadhaar card, the mobile app has been launched by the Rajasthan government, citizens can also use the mobile app in addition to the website to enroll under this scheme. People can download and install this app in their mobiles through the Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar mobile app link. Through this app, citizens can get all the facilities that they get through the online portal, like through this app, citizens can download Jan Aadhaar card, check status of Jan Aadhaar card, Jan Aadhaar card Enrollment can be done, and all the information related to DBT transfer can also be obtained. This mobile app is 15 MB which has been made for Android version 4.1.
During the time of previous government the Bhamashah Yojana was lunched and the current government redefined the scheme and also renamed it. It is needless to a wise step and this scheme will help the residents of the state to get all the benefits given by the government. Due to this scheme there is a lesser chance to miss out from the government facilities.
मध्य प्रदेश की नया सवेरा कार्ड में आवेदन करने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
When will Jan Aadhaar card be applicable?
Bhamashah cards will be closed by March next year and Jan Aadhaar cards will start from April
Do all residents of the state need to get Jan Aadhaar enrollment?
The answer is no. The list of beneficiaries already registered is in the government database. The government will tell this Jan Aadhaar number by message or call on the registered mobile number. It can be obtained Jan Aadhaar number by going to any nearest e-friend and putting your Aadhaar or family identification number in the system.
How to register for a new card?
Eligible beneficiary can apply for new Jan Aadhaar card through official website or nearest e-friend. The beneficiary must ensure that his name is not registered first. After the complete process of application, the 10 digit card number will be found in the mobile through the message.
How can correction be done in Jan Aadhaar card information?
If the information filled in the Jan Aadhaar card is incorrect, then the information can be corrected by going to the nearest e-friend or e-friend plus to correct it.
Is it necessary for the entire family to be present at the time of Jan Aadhaar enrollment?
Yes, Jan Aadhaar cards are being made for the whole family, in which information about the family and the members living in it is important, that is why it is necessary that all the members should be present at the time of enrollment.
Is it necessary to have Aadhaar card for Jan Aadhaar card enrollment?
Yes, because biometric verification is necessary for Jan Aadhaar card and this verification has been completed in Aadhaar card enrollment, therefore it is necessary that citizens have their Aadhar card.
Will there be any fee for making Jan Aadhaar Card?
No, no fee has been fixed for Jan Aadhaar enrollment, it is a free process.
Who would be considered the head of the family?
Under this, the woman in the family who is more than 18 years of age and for whom the consent of the whole family will be considered as the head of the family, but if a woman above the age of 18 years is not in the family then in this case from 21 years The older man will be made the head of the family. But if there is not more than 18 years of age in the family and no male is more than 21 years of age, then in that case, whoever is the oldest person in the family will be made the head of the family.
What facilities will be available under Jan Aadhaar Card?
You will get benefits in the form of an identity card.
Other links –