Gujarat Card NRG Online Application form for Non Residential Gujaratis (NRGs) / NRIs [nri.gujarat.gov.in]
With an aim to connect Non Residential Gujarati’s with their homeland, the state government of Gujarat has issued with a unique Identity card – Gujarat Card. The new card has been introduced by the Foundation for Non Residential Gujarati (NRG). The new ID card will offer with benefit where Gujarati people can get full advantage either staying within the state or abroad.
It is termed as Gujarat ID Card and will offer NRE’s and NRGs with special discounts in various services within banking, showrooms, hotels, hospitals, legal sectors, garments, jewelries etc.
The government has provided with provisions where Gujarati people can apply for the ID card via online web portal at www.nri.gujarat.gov.in. The web portal services can be used for filling in application online.
- The services can be made used by all Gujarati’s who are staying abroad or are NRI by status. This will offer them with priority in various services and sectors for assistance and support.
- They can avail the services at any NRG centers via Government offices, Police or collectorate offices. They can also avail best discounts and priority in businesses and other organizations.
- The card holders can also request for special assistance for other services including exchange rates, business opportunities, medical facilities, accommodation and tourism guidance.
Online Application form Procedure – NRG Gujarat Card
In case any applicant wants to apply for the Gujarat ID card online then he will have to follow below mentioned procedure.
- You will have to visit the official website at nri.gujarat.gov.in. Once on the main web page you will have to select “Apply” option for Gujarat Card.
- On the redirected web page you will have to make the selection of “Online Application” for ID card. You can also apply online for Gujarat card directly by visiting the link at https://nri.gujarat.gov.in/nrgcard/ApplyForNRGCard.aspx.
- You can also visit the main web page directly by clicking the link at https://nri.gujarat.gov.in/nrgcard/UserRegistration.aspx.
- The online application will be displayed where you have to enter your detailed information including pass port details. Personal information, contact details (telephone and address), login details and place of residence in Gujarat state. You will also have to attach all valid documents at the time of online application.
- Once all details have been provided then you can make the submission of the online application form. The facility has been provided for all NRE and NRI Gujarati’s to download the application form directly via http://nrg.sgcci.in/download_file.php?download=2.
Any applicant who wishes to apply online for registration will have to provide with required documents for verification.
|Documents for NRE’s||Documents for NRG’s|
|You will have to provide with scanned copy of first and last page of your passport||A copy of Aadhar card as scanned document|
|Recent passport sized photograph||Photograph – Passport sized and recent|
|Residence certificate or proof of residence ship scanned copy||Residence proof for applicants|
|Valid signature scanned copy||Valid signature- scanned copy|
Eligibility Criteria – NRG Gujarat Card
In case any applicant wants to apply for ID card then he will have to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant has to be NRE or NRG by status – staying / settled or working abroad.
- The applicant will have to pay USD 5 as fee for NRIs. In case the applicant is NRG then he will have to pay INR 225 as fee for ID card.
- Any applicant who is NRG or from outside Gujarat state can now get registered via web portal for their family members.
You are now free to download the PDF format of the registration form directly by visiting the link at https://nri.gujarat.gov.in/images/Gujarat-Card-Association-Form.pdf.
- Muttathe Mulla Loan Scheme in Kerala 2019
- Pravasi Chitty Scheme in Kerala 2019
- Jan Aushadhi Yojana
- Jan Dhan Yojana Toll Free Number