Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan 2020 Last Date, Registration, Form, Employment Generation Program
PM Narendra Modi is planning to come up with the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan initiative. The PM will launch the campaign virtually, and other ministries will join him. Also, union ministries will also take part in the virtual launch of the abhiyaan. Read on to know more about the relevant details of the campaign below.
|Name of campaign
|Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan|
|Target group of campaign
|Migrant workers living in the villages|
|Main objective of campaign
|Offer better livelihood scope for the migrant workers|
|Campaign launched in
|Campaign announced by
|PM Narendra Modi|
|Date of campaign launch||20 June 2020|
|Last date for the campaign||22nd June, 2020|
|Mode of campaign launch||Online conferencing|
|Number of ministries||12|
What are the highlighting features of the campaign?
- Duration of the campaign – The campaign will be 125 days long and implemented in mission mode.
- Main focus of the campaign – The main objective of the campaign launch is to offer financial help to migrant workers who were stranded in other areas and have returned to their homeland. In addition, it shall offer employment opportunities under 25 types of work for the labors.
- Target group of the abhiyaan – The poor migrant labors are the target beneficiaries of the campaign which will be offered financial help.
- Total amount given for the campaign – A total of rupees 50, 000 crores have been resourced for the successful launch of PMGKRA.
Which departments are involved in PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Campaign?
In the PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Campaign, 12 different ministries will help to make it a successful one. The list of the same is given in the following part of the article.
1) Rural Development
2) Panchayati Raj
4) Road Transport and Highways
5) Drinking Water and Sanitation
8) Petroleum and Natural Gas
9) New & Renewable Energy
10) Border Roads
List of States to be included in PMGKRA Implementation
In the PMGKRA Implementation, a total of 116 districts having more than 25,000 migrant labors from different states are included. This is across 6 different states and they are Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. However, the chosen number of districts is covering only two-third of the total migrant labors that were stranded due to the nationwide lockdown.
What are the eligibility criteria for the campaign?
- Residential details – Only the Indian Nationals are allowed to take part in this campaign to be launched by PM.
- Income details – The migrant workers should produce the income details at the time to avail of the campaign benefits.
- Identification proof – The migrant workers should produce suitable identification details, and it will be scrutinized by higher authority to check whether they are eligible to get the benefits.
Documents required under the campaign
- Residential proof – The candidates have to produce documents to justify their claim that they are the permanent residents of the country.
- Income details – The migrants need to produce a suitable income certificate related to their previous job that can be used by higher authority to check their eligibility under the campaign.
- Identification proof – As identification, they need to furnish Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, ration card and the like items.
FAQ’s on PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Campaign
- What do you understand by the PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Campaign?
The PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Campaign is a welfare campaign and the initiative has been taken by PM Narendra Modi. This will be launched for the poor migrant labors who have lost their jobs due to the pandemic coronavirus.
- What is the duration of the PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Campaign?
This 125 days campaign will start in the rural areas. The reports will be launched on the 20th of June 2020 and the last date is 22nd June, 2020. On 20th June, it will start via video conferencing.
- Who is the target group of PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Campaign?
The 25,000 migrant labors across 116 districts in 6 states are the target group of the campaign. They mainly belong to the rural areas of our country.
- Which states are included under PMGKRA implementation?
There are 6 states included in this campaign: Bihar, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, and Odisha.
- Which ministries are under the PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Campaign?
The departments involved in the campaign are Rural Development, Panchayati Raj, Drinking Water and Sanitation, Environment, Road Transport and Highways, Mines, Border Roads, Railways, Petroleum and Natural Gas, New and Renewable Energy, Telecom and Agriculture. A total of 25 different types of work will be offered to the labors under this campaign.