Free Surgery Scheme Hospital List in Delhi NCR
The Delhi Government has launched free surgery scheme for people that shall be provided via private hospitals within the Capital. This facility shall be offered to patients in case municipal hospitals are unable to perform the surgery within one month’s time.
Launched Date And Launched By
- The scheme was launched by Delhi government on 9th July 2017 officially after being announced by the Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal. It is also certain the scheme was announced to be launched in around 44 different hospitals in the capital for performing different types of surgeries for free.
Eligibility Criteria For Free Surgery scheme in Delhi
- Under the scheme launched by the government it is certain that the patient whop wants to undergo surgery may not have to provide with any income proof. This means that the government has set not limits for income to get the benefits.
- It is also certain that the scheme has been launched for people who are residents of Delhi.
- To get the benefit of free surgery under the scheme it is certain that the patient has to get a referral from different government hospitals within the Capital city.
- The patient may also have to provide with the residence proof including voters card or Aadhar card or any other such documents.
Documents Required For Free Surgery Scheme
As the scheme is open only for residents of Delhi City so it is certain that they may have to furnish a copy of their residence proof including Voter’s card, Passport copy, Electricity Bill, Aadhar card, Electoral roll etc.
- It is also certain that a copy of the OPD slip given from any Government hospital that provides with Private hospital referral also needs to be submitted.
List of Surgery and Hospitals Under Free Surgery scheme in Delhi
- Under the scheme it is certain that government has selected around 48 private hospitals for performing free surgery for patients.
- To undergo any major or minor surgery patients will be directed to hospitals including Batra hospital, Bhagwati hospital, Maharaja Hospital, Max Super hospital, Delhi Park Hospital etc.
- For heart surgery selected hospitals include Moolchand hospital, Delhi heart hospital, Metro hospital, National heart hospital etc.
- For other surgeries excluding heart surgery selected hospitals include Jeewan Mala hospital, Bansal hospital, Bhagat Chandra Hospital, MGS hospital, Jeewan Anmol hospital etc.
- For Eye related surgeries selected hospitals include Narang Eye hospital, Visitch eye hospital, Shroff eye centre, Bharati eye foundation etc.
- It is certain that these hospitals shall be performing different types of surgeries including Heart Bypass surgery, Laparoscopic surgery for gall bladder, Thyroid , Appendix surgery, Ear surgery and throat surgery.
Government Budget Free Surgery Scheme
It is certain that the Delhi Government has already announced to increase the Budget by 50 percent for providing free health services and surgeries to the people in the Capital.
- It will focus to provide medicines for free to the patients who are not able to afford expensive medicines.
- Under the scheme it is certain that the government has already set the budget for setting up over 900 health centers across the capital with over 30,000 beds facilities for patients including maternity centers.