Free Laptop Bhagya Scheme Yojana in Karnataka 2020 [Online Registration Form, Last Date, Eligibility Criteria, College Student Name list, Apply Process]
The Karnataka government has planned to give away free laptops to the students who have successfully passed 12th standards. Students in all categories will get the benefit of this scheme.UP Government has also announced Free Laptop Scheme In UP for the bright future of state students. In the same manner, Assam has also started the scheme as the name of Anundoram Borooah Scheme Assam.
Launch And Implementation Date Of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
The laptop scheme in Karnataka has introduced in the last state budget 2017-18. The state government of Karnataka in February introduced the scheme. Recently new Congress govt in Karnataka officialy announced this scheme with some changes.
“Central Government also supporting Free Coaching and Allied Scheme for Minority Communities Students for their future and a skill development program has been started for all.”
You can go for All Central Schemes by BJP
Start And Last Date Of filling the Application Form Free Laptop Bhagya scheme in Karnataka
The form is available now and anyone can download the form. The last date of the form submission is not yet announced by the authority.
“For promoting education, Many Schemes have been started by state government. You can read here Key Features of Free Bus Pass Scheme In Tamilnadu. And Key Features Of Student Credit Card Loan Scheme In Bihar.”
Key Features Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
- The scheme is introduced to assist the college students across the state. This scheme is launched to equip students from all category in college with modern technology and advancements.
- Laptop Cost: Under this scheme, laptops of worth Rs. 30000 to Rs. 35000 will be given to the college students free of cost. The students will get these laptops only if they are in first year.
- Technical Description: The laptops will be basic models with enough facilities that can be helpful for any student. It will have basic tools to use in special stream like polytechnic and such.
- Budget declared : The budget for the scheme is Rs. 450 Cr set by the state government.
“For encouraging girls in the area of education, Maharashtra government has started a yojana as the name of Mazi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme in Maharashtra. For continuing higher education, a stipend facility has been started by UP as the name of UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana.”
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2017
- Citizen : The students must be the permanent citizen of the state of Karnataka. Anyone who does not have the voting right or aadhaar card in the state will not be eligible for the scheme.
- Qualification: The student must have to be cleared his/her 12th board examination. This scheme is for the college students. Anyone who is still studying 12th or waiting for board results will not be eligible.
- Applicants must be studying in first year. College students who are studying in 1st and 2nd year will be applicable for this Laptop Bhagya scheme in Karnataka. The college must be government sponsored first Grade College.
- Caste : No caste and religion eligibility rely in this scheme. All categories Students will apply for this scheme. (Previously this scheme only for SC/ST, but now govt removed this barrier.
- Family Income : Annual income of the family of the applicant should not be more than 6 Lac per annum.
Important Documents Under the Free Laptop Scheme
The important documents that need for the scheme are domicile certificate, caste certificate (ST/SC category), 12th board exam marks sheet, college fee receipt and such are needed to register for the scheme.
“Getting an educational loan is the biggest problem, for solving the problem, government are supporting. You can read here –
- Odisha Educational Loan Kalinga Sikshya Sathi Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Vidya Lakshmi Loan Scheme
- Delhi Government Educational Loan for Higher Study and Skill Development “
Course List under the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2017
There are several courses that are listed under this scheme. Students studying under these below mentioned courses will get free laptops from the state government. The courses are First grade colleges with any stream, Engineering, polytechnic, medical and post graduation courses respectively.
“Karnataka state government has also announced a skill development program for the state unemployed youth , you can read How to apply for the Kaushalya Karnataka Scheme Online via site or app. A CM Santwana Harish Yojana In Karnataka has also been started by the state for accidental case.”
Official Website For Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
The official website for the scheme is http://www.dce.kar.nic.in/. In this website the student will get the detail information about the scheme.
“Unemployment is also a biggest problem in country , So state and central are working towards the betterment of the unemployed youth. Here you can read Bihar Swayam Sahayata Berozgari Bhatta Yojana and also a GRAVIT Yojana In Harayana.”
How to get application form for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
The application form for this scheme is available in the official website. In the official website there is a tab ‘Free Laptop for SC/ST students’, click on the tab to find the declaration or circulation. The circulation comes in local language and hence it is easy to read and understand. Along with the circulation the application form is attached. As the form is in PDF format the applicant has to take a print of the same, fill it up accordingly and submit it to the college authority for further steps.
How to register under the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
- To register under the scheme the applicant is required to click on the following link http://www.dce.kar.nic.in/freelaptop.html. The main page of the “laptop Bhagyo Scheme’ will open.
- The candidate can find the circulation over there in the main page. By clicking on the circulation the student will get the declaration and the application form in the PDF form.
- Save the document to your computer or take out a print of the same so that you can fill it up woth proper information.
- The forms should be filled up properly. Enter the name, gender, date of birth, college details, domicile details, caste details and such as shown in the instruction. Also mention about the course you have opted in your graduation.
- Submit the form to your college authority/principal for further registration process. The principals are required to download another set of forms that are available in the website to register the eligible students under the scheme.
Selected Students Name List for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
The names of the selected students will be found in the following link http://www.dce.kar.nic.in/freelaptop.html. It will be redirected to the main page of the scheme. There you will find a bunch of files that have different college codes. Select the file with your college code and open the file. The lists of names that are being selected are mentioned there in the files.