Free CT Scan Service Scheme In Assam
With an emphasis to maintain cleanliness in city the CM of Assam state has announced to launch the Free CT scan Services to the people. The services will be launched for various health institutions across the state. The state government has also requested people to provide with their cooperation in this respect along with hospital authorities.
The launch was made official by the Chief Minister of the Assam state Mr. Sarbananda Sonowal officially in cabinet meeting on 3rd January 2018. The implementation was inaugurated at the event held at a civil hospital Shri Pitambar Dev Goswami Civil Hospital. The hospital is based at Majuli island.
The state government has also stated that it has set up a budget for implementation of Rs 2 crores for being implemented in the scheme. The state government also aims that the new implementation will help many people of the district.
Key Features For Free CT Scan Service Scheme
- Under the new scheme it is obvious that the state government expects people of the state to benefit.
- The services will also offer people with diagnostic services for free so they don’t have to worry about making payment for getting diagnosed.
- The patients don’t have to worry about making payments to get their CT scan in hospitals once the get enrolled under the services.
- To offer with better CT scan services the state government has also ensued that the new implemented services will help patients in numerous ways within the district.
- Being one of the largest river islands the state government expects that more number of needy people will be able to make use of the free services provided within the constituency.
- As per the sources the state government has also stated that it has taken an initiative to launch and introduce a number of schemes for the benefit of the people health.
- The government with the implementation of the new services aims at offering with better health care services for the people of the state who are not getting access to quality medical facilities.
- The services will be made available in major government owned hospitals and other health care centers. It will also offer with services in major government health institutions at the state level.
- The state government has also run programs so that more number of people can take benefit from it.
- Apart from this the state government has also urged people to try and maintain better level of hygiene and cleanliness in places lie state hospitals. The state government also expects that the people of the state would maintain their best level of corporation with the government for implementation of the services.
With the implementation of the new services the state government also aims at offering better health care facilities to the needy people of the sate.
- Govt. Notifies 7.75 % bond schemes for retail investors
- Gandikota Chitravathi Lift Irrigation Scheme Andhra Pradesh
- Darpan Assam Dashboard [as.cmdashboard.nic.in]
- Assam Chah Bagichar Dhan Purashkar Mela 2017-18