Dr Jitendra Singh launches electronic-Human Resource Management System (e-HRMS) on Good Governance Day
To encourage digitization, the Union ministry has taken another step. The Union Minister of state for personnel Jitendra Singh has launched a new online platform for the employees of the country. In this platform employee’s data from joining to their retiring will be available. It will be a common platform where people can add, update and edit their professional details.
Launch Date And Details
|1||Name||e-Human Resource Management System|
|2||Launched By||Shree Jitendra Singh|
|4||Occasion||Good Governance Day|
Key Features e-Human Resource Management System
- Need for the platform: This is an online platform that will contain all the details of any employee working under government organisation. With this kind of platforms it is much easier for the employees as well as employers to proceed with the work.
- Benefits: Employees can not only ask for leaves, Gratuity, Provident Fund and such but also they will be able to apply for any kind of reimbursement or loans or other benefits.
- Beneficiaries: All the employees working under central and state government are the beneficiaries of the portal. The employees will need to update their details in the portal.
- E-Service Book: The Department of Personnel and Training has launched e-Service book during the month of March. This book will also be integrated with the new portal. In this book, employees’ work related all the information will be available.
- Modules and Apps: Jitendra Singh has started 5 modules in the system. There are 25 applications of these 5 modules. These modules will include the personal details’ sector. Employees can update their self details using instruments. Also employees can ask for leave and loans.
- Recruitment: As the portal will record all the details of the employees, it will be easier for the recruiters or organisations to recruit the person on the basis of their performance.
- Centralized Data: Availability of centralized data in the e-HRMS will lead to publish data like loans and advances. This will lead to competition between the employees. This means they will develop their skill more.
- Decision Making: Apart from employee hiring and retiring, posting, appraisal, promotion all will be done without much difficulty. It will be easier for the authority to make decisions about any designation and employees regarding their posting and promotions.
As mentioned there are 5 big modules are being introduced with the system. These modules are as follows:
- Personnel Information System: It is a function of employees’ self-updating information.
- Loan/Advances: Employees can apply for any type of loans; sanctions will be done through this portal only. Also the employees can repay their loan through this system.
- Leave: The employees can ask for leave and get sanctioned in this portal only.
- Tour: All the details of the tours and travels by the employee should be updated. According to these tours and such the employees can apply for the travel allowances and so on.
- LTC: All the information regarding application for LTC, sanctioning, eligibility, claim, reimbursement and final settlement and so on will be done through e-HRMS from now onwards.
- Market Assurance Scheme For Farmers
- Kisan Uday Yojana For Farmers In Uttar Pradesh
- Toll free portal central schemes
- Odisha ARPANA Portal
- Pradhan Mantri Yojana in Hindi