EEPC India’s e-catalogue For Listing the nation’s top brands in the engineering manufacturing field (ingineering-brands.com)
In order to improve the awareness over the engineering products and services created and offered under the Made in India scheme, the government India launched the Brand India Engineering E-Catalogue at the end of 2017.
About EEPC E-Catalogue
EEPC – The Engineering Export Promotional Council of India has introduced the new e-catalogue which will act as the India’s e-catalogue for listing the nation’s top brands in the engineering manufacturing field. The EEPC is the organization governed by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, carried the duties of trading operations and promoting the business investment activities.
Launch Date And Monitored By
The nation’s e-catalogue of EEPC was launched on 29th December 2017 by the Smt. Rita Teaotia, the secretary of the commerce department at Udyog Bhawan cited in the national capital. By launching the India’s catalogue, the secretary of commerce quoted that it will be the initiatives for all other export councils and they too will do the similar kind of launch in nearby future.
Features and Benefits of EEPC India’s E-catalogue
- The EEPC India’s e-catalogue consists of the manufacturing services of 4 major sectors Medical, Textile, Pumps & Values, and Electrical. And the sectors will be increased in upcoming days.
- The e-catalogue is capable of amending the modern electronic equipments like laptops, smart phones, tabs and so. The list can be viewable for buyers all over the world with the details of certificates and other information which can be downloadable.
- The inclusion of textile engineering will get high brand name under the label of Made in India campaign. Owing to that Indian Textile engineering can to become hub next to china in near future.
How to get listed in E-Catalogue?
- STEP 1: All you need to do is visit the official website http://www.ingineering-brands.com/ and pick the appropriate category where you can find the registration link if it is open.
- STEP 2: If the link is available under the respective category on that e-catalogue, click that it will leads to the home page where it consists of the description of the industry and other valuable statistics.
- STEP 3: On the home page top, click the button labeled with “GET LISTED” which can be seen on the top banner of the page which will leads to the registration page. Where you supposed to enter all the necessary details along with product certificate details. Once details are verified by admin, it will be listed in catalogue.
With this e-catalogue, engineering products gets promoted all over the world under the shield of EEPC and it leads towards the high number of exportation of Indian products. In fact investments over Indian products too will get increased.