Delhi Corona mobile app download registration, check beds, ventilators hospitals online, features, benefits, direct download link
To handle the increasing spread of the pandemic, Coronavirus in Delhi, the mobile application has been launched. It shall help citizens of the state to stay updated about the number of hospitals, hospitals beds and the medical facilities available in Delhi. The state government has taken the initiative of the introduction of the app for helping the citizens. With the increasing number of suspected cases of COVID, the app shall be of immense help for the citizens.
|Name of the app||Delhi Corona Mobile App|
|Target group of the app||Common individuals of Delhi|
|Purpose of the app launch||Help individuals combat with the increasing spread of COVID-19|
|App has been launched by||Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, Delhi government|
|Main content of the app||Issues and needs relating to COVID-19|
Steps to download Delhi Corona Mobile App
- First, you have to click
- Following this, the app download page will show up.
- Now, you have to click on the install option that will instantly start with the download of the application on the mobile device.
- For the smooth download of the app, you should have a stable internet connection connected on the mobile device
- The app does not require any registration for the download. As you get it downloaded from Google Play Store, you can get access to the information both in the English and Hindi language.
What are the Benefits of Delhi Corona App?
- The app helps in better self-assessment of health
- It helps one know about the guidelines of the dos and the don’ts of COVID-19.
- One can get to know about the urgent helpline numbers
- Users can get access to the COVID-19 centres in Delhi
- The app offers information about the list of the private and government hospitals in which COVID-19 patients can get treatment
- Users get to know about suitable ration service
- They can view the details of the containment zones
- The app helps to know about the availability of beds in the hospitals along with the number of occupied and vacant.
- Users can also get access to the hunger and the shelter relief centers in the state
- One can get Delhi government helpline number on Whatsapp from the app
- Users can have an e-pass facility for movement purposes
However, the state government is trying its best to keep the app updated for ease of usage. An updated platform shall offer a seamless experience to the users and help them better to get access to the information available on the app. Even they can know about the security norms better relating to COVID-19.
What are the highlighting features of the app?
- App has been last updated on – 1 June 2020
- Size of the app – 10 MB
- Required Android version – 0 and up
- Installs – 10, 000+
- Current version of the app – 37
- Category of the app – Health & Fitness
- App has been developed by – email@example.com
- App is offered by – Delhi e-Governance Society, IT Department