Delhi Government App for Student loan and Free Coaching Scheme for SC and ST Students
The Delhi state government has announced that it shall be launching a new coaching scheme for deserving students. Under the scheme the government will ensure that free coaching services will be provided to the deserving students. At the same time the students will also be able to apply under the loan scheme with the state government.
The twin initiative shall be launched by the state government fully functional from 6th Dec 2017 onwards. The new schemes to be launched by the state government were also announced at an event held at Chhatrasal stadium By Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal along with other members of the Cabinet and community.
Key feature of the scheme
- Under the new scheme the student will be able to take full benefit of free tuition services from trained staff for competitive exams.
- Under the scheme the state government has also announced that all eligible and selected students will be provided with professional training for entrance exam in state’s reputable coaching institutes.
- The students will also be provided with financial assistance so the student can study for free in these coaching institutes. The entire fee for the coaching centers will be paid by the state government for selected students.
- The minority community for Delhi Government and Citizens ill also is responsible for supervising and regulating the implementation of the schemes within the state.
- Under the scheme the students who are appearing for medical as well as engineering entrance exams will also be provided with special pre-entrance exam training in coaching centers.
- The students who are appearing for any other entrance exams organized by the state of central government services can also reg