Rajasthan Deendayal Upadhyaya Varistha Nagrik Tirth Yojana Lottery List Devasthan Vibhag 2020 Apply Registration Form, Process, Date (devasthan.rajasthan.gov.in) [दीनदयाल उपाध्याय वरिष्ठ नागरिक तीर्थयात्रा योजना] Senior Citizen
The Rajasthan state government has released a complete list of beneficiaries under the Deendayal Upadhyaya Varistha Tirth Yojana Lottery for the fiscal year 2018. The state government has released the list officially on its website www.devasthan.rajasthan.gov.in. Any candidate who wants to check with the list can now log on to the official website and check with the status of their name.
- To be eligible to take the benefit of the scheme it is certain that the applicant has to be a Senior citizen whose age is 60 years of above at the time of registration for the scheme.
- It is also certain that Mr. Jitendra Upadhyaya (Trip Organizer) has already stated that the applicant has to be a citizen of the state of Rajasthan by birth.
- It is also certain that the scheme has been launched for the people who are otherwise not able to afford Tirth Yatra so it is certain that the applicant should belong to the Below income group who is not applicable to pay IT returns.
- It is also certain that applicant to be eligible should not have applied for the benefit under the same scheme earlier is eligible.
- The state government has also made it very clear that the applicant who wants to take full benefit under the scheme should not be physically or mentally disabled person.
- Any state or central government employee or their relatives may not be eligible for taking the benefit of the scheme.
- One of the main benefits of the scheme is that the Senior citizens can now check with the status of their applications online without any hassle.
- The new scheme has been implemented by the Vasundhara Raje (Chief Minister of state) government to offer benefits for the Senior citizens under the scheme.
- People who are above 70 years of age will also have the benefit of taking a colleague along with them for the Yatra.
- The state government has sorted over 20,000 Senior citizens of the state to be offered with benefit under the scheme.
- The state government has also made it very clear that under the lottery system the selection shall be made of over 15,000 citizens from the list who shall be provided with train tickets for travelling.
- Further the government has stated that nearly 5000 citizens have been selected by lucky draw system who shall be provided with Air fare for travelling.
- The state government has also stated that under the benefit the Senior citizens will be able to travel to over 23 selected places within the country.
- Citizens who shall be provided with Air fare will not be able to travel by air to 10 pilgrimage places under the scheme.
Scheme Name Under the scheme
- Kailash Mansarovar Tirth Yatra – The scheme has been implemented from 1st April 2011 and overall 100 applicants can get registered under this scheme. The overall registration charge under this plan will be around Rs 1 lakh.
- Sindhu Darshan Tirth Yatra – The registration for the scheme was launched on 1st April 2016 for around 200 applicants. The overall registration expense will cover 50 percent of the Yatra charges for around Rs 10,000 per applicant.
- DeenDayal Upadhyaya Varistha Yatra scheme – Launched earlier by 2013 and has been modified by 2017 last for 15,000 applicants via rail yatra and 5000 applicants via air ways. The names have been selected by lucky draw system.
How to register And Check Lottery Result under the scheme
- To get registered or to check with your registration status you simply have to log on to the official website devasthan.rajasthan.gov.in from your browser.
- From the main page of the website you have to scroll down and look around for Deendayal Upadhyaya Varistha Lottery Yojana 2018 option and click it.
- Then you shall be redirected towards a new web page that will provide you with results of the lottery tab. You have to click the tab and wait.
- A complete list of selected applicants will be displayed once you have selected the Relevant scheme and plan / state.
- You can also download the complete list in the PDF format for your convenience.
The state government of Rajasthan has certainly made it very clear that with implementation of such schemes for Senior citizens of the state, the government aims at offering the convenience of visiting Pilgrimage places nearby the state at least once in a life time for every Senior citizen.
Check Name in Rajasthan Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018 Lottery List
- For knowing the result of lottery, you will click on the link http://edevasthan.rajasthan.gov.in/Lottery/LotteryResult.aspx .
- After reaching on the page, you will find 3 drop down box, please fill them carefully and then click on “खोजे”.
- You will get the list of beneficiaries.
- Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana
- Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar Registration
- Raj Sahakar Personal Accident Insurance Scheme Rajasthan
- Delhi Doorstep Services List