Deenbandhu Haryana Gram Uday Yojana
India is mostly filled by the villages rather than the cities, people from the rural villages held the productivity in the form of agriculture which is considered as the back bone of the nation’s growth. In recent years, people in villages seems to be facing hard times because of the improper monsoon rainfalls and not proper irrigation system to do their farming activities, owning to that many villagers prefers to move towards the city in order to look after their life’s.
“For improving irrigation problem, Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana has been started by Central.”
Haryana state has also announced “GRAVIT Yojana Haryana“,”Saksham Yojana In Haryana” and “Haryana Krishak Uphar Yojana“
Here you can go for All Pradhan Mantri Yojana
With the intention of stopping people getting migrated to cities and town by leaving villages, the both central and state governments of India introduces several schemes and welfare plans to develop the village infrastructure and to boost the agricultural activities among the villagers. On following those steps the state government of Haryana established a new scheme named ‘Deenbandhu Haryana Gram Uday Yojana (DHGUY)’ in order to safeguard the villagers and to increase the number of villages in the state of Haryana.
“In the same manner Vidhayak Adarsh Gram Yojana Haryana has also been started by state. And Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana has been started by central with the concept of model village in the country.”
Deenbandhu Haryana Gram Uday Yojana (DHGUY)
The scheme DHGUY mainly focuses on the development of the rural villages which don’t have necessary infrastructure standards. The scheme was proposed in the name of the iconic leader in the existing majority community of the Haryana state Jat.
|S.No||Things Need to know about (DHGUY)||Detailed Information|
|1||Scheme Name||Deenbandhu Haryana Gram Uday Yojana (DHGUY)|
|2||State which established this scheme||Haryana|
|3||Who proposed this scheme and where?||The state Finance minister Mr. Abhimanyu proposed this scheme while submitting budget for FY2017-18|
|4||The scheme will be processed in how many phases?||Three|
|5||Estimated budget for those 3 phases?||Around 5,000 Crores|
“The state government of Assam has started a scheme for ruler areas, you can read Main Features Of Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana Assam.And for developing the transport system in the state,Odisha government has started Biju Gaon Gadi Yojana.”
Features of the Rural development scheme DHGUY
- This development scheme is to develop the village sectors of the Haryana state by improving its infrastructures and living standards of the villagers to be matched with the urban city life.
- Under this scheme, the state government of Haryana is planned to develop around thousand five hundred villages which has significant population about 3k in numbers.
- The social development process of the villages of the Haryana state will be carried in various phases and it is noted that the each and every phases will have its own deadline and target value to achieve.
- As per the statement released by the government officials, the state government plans to implement this rural development scheme along with the help of NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development).
“For improving electricity status specially in rural areas, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gram Yyoti Yojana has been started in the whole nation. And Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan Yojana has also been proposed by central for promoting panchayat raj in the nation.”
Here you can go for All Mukhya Mantri Yojana
Government Contribution for this DHGUY scheme
- This newly proposed rural development scheme DHGUY by the government of India is planned to be launched with the disbursement amount of Rs. 1,200 crores budget for the upcoming financial year 2017 – 2018.
- However, as per the data received from the government officials this social development scheme is about to be launched soon with the disbursal amount of Rs.1, 000 Crore very soon, probably in end of the March month.
- The entire scheme is planned to be executed in three phases in three years, where each scheme has approximate budget amount of Rs. 5,000 crore on yearly basis. With that sufficient amount each phases can be carried in successive manner.
- The funds for this rural development scheme DHGUY that have been allocated by the government of India through the assistance of NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development).
“Improving the infrastructure of the rural areas of the state, Maharashtra government has started a scheme, you can read here How to Register in Village Social Transformation Mission Maharashtra.”
Highlights of the state budget proposed by the State Finance Minister
Without any inclusion of the new taxes for the state people, the minister proposed two new schemes by referring the iconic leaders Chhotu Ram and Mangal Sein who are often worshipped by the fellow community members in the state of Haryana.
Eventually both schemes will be targeted to achieve the development of both the rural villages and as well as the urban cities of the state. By launching these special schemes, the state government of Haryana makes sure that the living standards of the both urban and rural places in the state will be pretty equal.
“For developing the rural areas in the whole nation, central has launched “Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana” and “Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana.””
- Free Laptop Bhagya Scheme Karnataka
- Tamil Nadu Online Sand Booking & Lorry Owner Registration
- Smart City List By Modi
- How to Open PM Jan Dhan Yojana Account
- Ladli Laxmi Yojana in Madhya Pradesh