The NREGA job list will be announced by the rural department of the Indian government. This department is also known as MGNREGA that will offer the cards to poor families. The main objective to initiate the NREGA scheme is to uplift the economic condition of the families in rural areas. The beneficiaries can look for their name in the list to be announced. Let us take a look at some other steps and information relating to the update of the beneficiary list.
NREGA Job card importance –
- The government of India has passed the MGNREGA act for the improvement of poor people
- The name of the act is Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment through which the poor people can get engaged in unskilled works to earn for their living
- The act shall offer work up to 100 days in one financial year
- The rural development department will prepare the card that the poor people can download from its official portal of MGNREGA
- The list of beneficiaries will be shown region-wise in the online site under the MGNREGA Job card details
- The official portal of the scheme has the list of people in all 29 states along with the union territories of last 10 years
However, only the citizens whose name is included in the list are eligible to avail of the MGNREGA scheme benefits.
MGNREGA Job card Benefits –
- Through the help of the job card, the beneficiaries can easily go through its details on the portal of the scheme.
- The cards are available for easy download on the site to check the name of the beneficiaries.
- The main focus of the scheme launch is to improve the economic condition of the rural people and offer them facilities of 100 days of work.
- Only if an individual meets the eligibility criteria under the scheme, they are allowed to get the scope for labor work.
- The list shall have the information of an individual and the period of job
- As per the act, the employment will be given to the unskilled ones. Also, the place of work should be within 5 kilometers of the residence of the workers and they will be given minimum wages for the same.
- In case government is unable to offer job within 2weeks of application by the worker, he will get allowance from government.
Details of MGNREGA Scheme
The central government has taken up the initiative of NREGA Scheme act. It has been done by P.V Narasimha Rao. After this, it was accepted in 625 districts. Later on, the scheme also came up in World Development Report in 2014. Here the main objective was to create employment opportunities for the unemployed. This was done to boost rural development in the country.
How to Check NREGA Job Card online –
To download the card list, one has to follow the below mentioned steps.
- First, the candidates have to visit the official portal of MGNREGA at nrega.nic.in
- In the Transparency and Accountability section, one can get the job card details
- The next step is to choose the state in which you are living from the list that comes up
- Other details to be included are Block, financial year, district name, panchayat and the like. After this, one should click on the submit option
- Soon after this, the list shows up on the screen and one can get access to the card list
- Aspirants have to check information of duration of labor and their pay scale
Other links –
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- PM Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Pension Yojana
- All Pradhan Mantri Pension Schemes Yojana List