Pradhan Mantri Chandranna Bima [Bheema Scheme] Yojana for whom in Andhra Pradesh [Telugu] [Application Form, Status Check, Claim Process, Renewal] Toll free number [chandrannabima.ap.gov.in] Scholarship, Village Wise Status
The unorganized labourers of Andhra now able to enjoy the new insurance scheme named Chandranna bima Yojana which is scheduled to launch on August. Under this new insurance scheme is it estimated that around 1.5 crore unorganized labourers from small shops, state artists, agricultural workers, small level self employed personal, small scale traders and vendors are eligible to avail benefit of getting insured. It is highly expected that state chief minister Mr. Naidu will launch is insurance scheme to state people in nearby period.
|1||Name||Pradhan Mantri Chandranna Bima Yojana [Bheema Scheme]|
|2||Launched By||Mr. Naidu [CM]|
|6||Toll Free Number||155214|
Chandranna Bima Yojana key features
- Every labourer in the unorganized sector in Andhra Pradesh in the age group ranges from 18 to 70 years is eligible for the Chandranna Bima Yojana. They have to register as unorganized labours and enrol as beneficiaries for this insurance scheme.
- Unorganized labours will be registered by the Unorganized Workers Society Act, 2008 and qualified for this insurance scheme.
- Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty (SERP) shall facilitate every aspect of the registration of unorganized labours and the enrolment for this insurance scheme. This autonomous society in the Department of Rural Development in Andhra Pradesh will engage in the data entry, database maintenance and other things associated with this insurance scheme.
- The registering authority for this new insurance scheme is Assistant Labour Officer n the Labour Department
- Every registered unorganized worker will be enrolled as a member of Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY), Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) and Chandranna Bima Yojana.
Insurance Coverage and Scholarship Under the Chandranna Bima Yojana
- The insurance scheme offers Rs. 5 lakhs in case the labor dies in an accident. If he/she gets injured that leads to temporary disability, then he/she will receive Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
- In case the disability is permanent in nature, then the coverage amount will be 5 lakhs. It also offers specified sums in case of natural death.
- Unorganized labours who are members of AABY and PMSBY receive ₹75, 000 and ₹2, 00, 000. They get up to ₹3, 62, 500 from this scheme, ₹2, 25, 000, ₹1, 00, 000 and ₹3, 75, 000 from the State Accident Death and Disability scheme, PMSBY and AABY respectively for their partial disability.
- Nominee or heirs of unorganized labours will get ₹30,000 for natural death of policyholders of AABY.
- Scholarship : Up to two children of unorganized labours get ₹1200 per year scholarship when they study 9th, 10th, intermediate or ITI.
Premium or charges under the scheme
They have to submit the application for this insurance scheme and pay ₹ 15 or such other amount as per instructions specified by the Commissioner of Labour and get a certification as an unorganized worker.
Chandranna Bima Yojana eligibility
- Workers in the unorganized sector within an age group of 18 to 70 years are eligible for registering Chandranna Bima Yojana insurance scheme.
- Only those unorganized sector labors will be able to enroll who do not receive more than Rs. 15,000 on a monthly basis.
Chandranna Bima Yojana form
A simple application form for the Chandranna Bima Yojana insurance scheme will be very helpful to every applicant. You do not have to spend more than a few minutes rather than hours to fill up this application form. This application form is downloadable at official website http://www.chandrannabima.ap.gov.in/application.pdf
Andhra, one of the high alert area for receiving flood, cyclone and other natural catastrophe. Residents in many districts of Andhra Pradesh suffer from floods, droughts, storm surges, cyclones and other natural disorders these days. The middle and low class people of Andhra seek the best insurance scheme to protect their future financially.
3/ 06/ 2018
Nara Chandrababu Naidu, the present CM of Andhra Pradesh seemed more than happy to announce that Chandranna Bima Yojana implementation has completed two consecutive years in the state and was all set to continue a successful run during the third year. This announcement was made by the CM on May, 2018.The target of this yojana was to provide insurance to workers, associated with the unorganized sector. Around 2.5 crore workers have received the benefits already.