MP Voter List 2018- 19 CEO MP (Madhya Pradesh) Matdata Suchi with Photo Download [मध्यप्रदेश मतदाता सूची/ लिस्ट]
For any state, country or nation, maintaining updated voters list is an important documentation. The Election Commission of the state is responsible for updating, preparing and maintaining this important documentation for the state government as well as for the local population. The EC maintains a complete list of local voters, their names, residential address and their eligibility status (Age) etc.
The list is maintained in format that can be broken down to Panchayat Level, Assembly Constituency or even District wise. This simple bifurcation offers candidates with the convenience where they can easily locate or track their name in the list. To keep up with this convenience the state government of Madhya Pradesh has announced to issue the complete list of state voters for 2018.
Issuing Authority Details
The voter list for the fiscal year 2018 (Updated) has been prepared and will be maintained by Chief Electoral Office of the state of Madhya Pradesh. The MP voters list will also be made available for local citizens for verification online before the Assembly elections.
Here we will explain the complete process to be used for downloading the list and check with name district wise, Panchayat wise or even Assembly Constituency wise.
Steps for Download and check with names in the List
- Any applicant who wants to check with the name in list can log on to the official website at http://www.ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in/VoterlistSR2018.aspx . On the main page you just have to make the selection of your District and name.
- After this you will have to make the selection of Assembly Name from the drop down menu. Once you have made both selections the redirected web page will display complete list of details related to Polling station information.
- Now you will have to again select the desired polling station name from the list. You will be provided with PDF format file for download. You just have to open the file and then search for your name.
District wise search – Online
- If any candidate wants to perform the search district wise even without download option then he can get started by visiting the link at http://184.108.40.206/searchengine/searchen.aspx.
- Now you will have to enter the Constituency or District wise search option. You can now freely search name wise or even via EPIC Number (Voter ID S. No.).
- You just have to provide with few details depending on the search option – Name, Details etc. One details have been entered you just have to click “Search” option. The entire search result will be displayed on the screen.
- You just have to browse through the entire list or scroll down and search for your name or details. You can also search by your photograph uploaded on the list.
- One of the most important features is that the complete list for the fiscal year 2018 is already prepared by the CEO MP. The authority has also updated the list online for voters convenience.
- As the list is updated on the internet so the process of performing your search has also been simplified. Voters can perform their search using different parameters or search options.
- The search can be performed on the basis of voters name as in the list or even via simple download and checking with it manually. The entire Matdata Suchi is available for local citizens online. You can verify the name and other Biometrics including voters photographs.
- The state government has provided with the provision on updating online so the voters can easily check and search for their names in the list within seconds.
The state government of MP has by the above mentioned initiative made the process of checking with the name in the voter list much easy and simplified for citizens. This will ease the process of search and help save time.
MP Vidhan Sabha Election Date 2019
2019 will be the big year of elections. Apart from central level elections, state level pools will also take place in some Indian states. One of these states is Madhya Pradesh. The tenure of the present MP state authority will end on the 7th January. Thus, another Vidhan Sabha election is on its way. All political parties are gearing up for the elections next year. The state authority is still to announce the poll dates. The Vidhan Sabha poll will seal the administrative fate of all 230 constituencies. The Madhya Pradesh Election Commission is making the necessary preparations to conduct free and fair elections in the state.